妈妈neutral
It's not polite to burp at the table.
在餐桌上打饱嗝是没礼貌的。
妈妈neutral
Don't burp like that. It's embarrassing.
不要像那样打饱嗝。很丢脸的。
妈妈neutral
Burping is fun.
打饱嗝很有趣。
莉莉neutral
Oh my! Why are your fingernails this long?
天呀!你的手指甲怎么这么长呢?
妈妈neutral
They're too long.You should trim your nails.
太长了。你应该修剪一下指甲。
莉莉neutral
Will you cut them?
你能帮我剪吗?
妈妈neutral
Get the nail clippers.
把指甲剪拿来。
妈妈neutral
Don't move. You can get hurt.
不要动。你会受伤的。
妈妈neutral
You can scratch someone with this.
你会用这个抓伤别人的。
莉莉neutral
There's dirt under your fingernails.
在指甲下面有脏脏的东西。
妈妈neutral
Don't bite your fingernails.
不要咬指甲。
莉莉neutral
It's hard to grab a pencil if your fingernails are long.
如果你的指甲很才, 会很难握住铅笔旳。
妈妈neutral
Ask me to cut your fingernails if they are long.
如果你的指甲很才, 要叫我帮你剪。
妈妈neutral
Now give me the other hand.
现在把另一只手给我。
妈妈neutral
Let's cut your toenails, too.
我们也来剪你的脚趾甲吧?
莉莉neutral
You can get a hole in your socks if your toenails are long.
如果你的脚指甲很长, 你的袜子会被戳个洞。
莉莉neutral
Can I cut them by myself?
我可以自己剪吗?
莉莉neutral
It hurts because you cut them too short.
因为你剪的太短了,我很 痛。
莉莉neutral
Daddy's calling you, Mom!
妈,爹地打电话给你。