妈妈neutral
Maybe in a week or so.
也许一个礼拜多一点。
妈妈neutral
Why did you send my sister to grandma's?
你为什么把妹妹送去奶奶家?
妈妈neutral
I was afraid that your sister might catch it, too.
我担心你妹妹也传染到。
莉莉neutral
I think I got a bug bite here, Mom.
妈,我想我这里被虫咬到了。
妈妈neutral
It's swollen and red.
又肿又红。
莉莉neutral
It's ticklish./It's itchy.
很痒。
妈妈neutral
I can't sleep because it itches.
我痒到睡不着了。
莉莉neutral
I wonder what bit you.
我想知道你被什么咬了。
妈妈neutral
Don't scratch it.
不要去抓它。
莉莉neutral
It can get worse if you scratch it.
如果你抓它的话,会更严重的。
妈妈neutral
Don't scratch it even if it's ticklish.
即使很痒,也不可以抓。
莉莉neutral
If you scratch it, germs will get in. It'll get more itchy.
如果你抓的话,细菌就会进去,那会让你更痒。
妈妈neutral
I can't hold it./ I can't stand it.
我忍不住了。
莉莉neutral
This itch relief will help.
这个止痒药可以帮你的忙。
妈妈neutral
I'll put on some bug bite remedy for you.
我帮你擦些治疗蚊虫咬的药。
妈妈neutral
Put this ice pack on it.
把这个冰袋敷上去。
妈妈neutral
It will get better if you don't scratch it.
如果你不抓的话,他就会好起来。
莉莉neutral
Look. It's bleeding after you scratched it.
看,你抓了之后,就流血了。
妈妈neutral
Let's go to the hospital./Let's go to see a doctor.
我们去医院。