妈妈neutral
Simon says,―Put yourleft hand up!‖
老师说:举起左手!。
莉莉neutral
Simon says, ―Shake your hips!‖
老师说:摇屁股!。
妈妈neutral
Oh, I got mixed up.
喔,我搞糊涂了。
莉莉neutral
Again,again. I can do well this time.
再一次,再一次。这次我可以做得很好
妈妈neutral
Pay attention and act.
想好再行动。
莉莉neutral
Now you're it.
这从轮到你当老师。
妈妈neutral
Simon says,―Clap your hands!‖
老师说:拍手!
莉莉neutral
Did you think Mummy would get tricked?
你以为妈妈会被骗吗?
莉莉neutral
Oops, Mummy lost.
喔,妈咪输了。
莉莉neutral
I have to do the hip dance.
我要用屁股跳舞了。
莉莉neutral
Mum, you're funny.
妈,你好好笑喔
莉莉neutral
How do you feel today?
你觉得今天如何?
妈妈neutral
I feel happy/fine/great/good.
我觉得很好。
莉莉neutral
Hurray!Yey!
哇!太棒了!
莉莉neutral
I'm glad you praised me. /I'm glad you said good things about me.
我好高兴你赞美我。
莉莉neutral
I'm happy I did a good job on the test.
我好高兴我考试考的很好。
妈妈neutral
I feel best when you hold me.
当你抱着我,我最开心了。
莉莉neutral
Mom's really happy when you eat a lot of my food.
当你吃很多我煮的菜时,妈妈真的很开心。
莉莉neutral
Mommy's glad that you're happy.
看到你开心,妈妈也很开心。
莉莉neutral
It is said that smiling spreads to other people.
据说,笑是可以传播给其他人的。