莉莉neutral
Daddy, you are the seeker, and we're the hiders.
爸爸,你是鬼,我们是要藏起来的人。
莉莉neutral
You'll be "it" this time.
这次轮到你当鬼了。
妈妈neutral
Find a good hiding spot.
找一个好的隐藏地点。
莉莉neutral
I'll go under the desk.
我要躲进书桌下面。
莉莉neutral
I'll be behind the curtain.
我要在窗帘后面。
妈妈neutral
Don't move.
不要动。
妈妈neutral
Duck your head. I can see you.
弯下你的头,我能看到你。
莉莉neutral
Hush. Be quiet! The seeker can hear you.
嘘,安静!鬼会听到的。
妈妈neutral
Let's hide here together.
我们就一起藏在这里。
莉莉neutral
You're a great hide- and- seek player.
你真的是玩捉迷藏的高手。
妈妈neutral
Ollie, Ollie oxen free!
找不到,放牛吃草!
莉莉neutral
Who wants to play tag?
有人要玩捉人游戏吗?
妈妈neutral
Let's pick the tagger. / Let's pick "it".
我们来选捉人者。
莉莉neutral
Who wants to be "it"?
谁想要当鬼?
妈妈neutral
Let's pick by playing rock, paper, scissors.
用剪刀石头布来决定鬼吧。
莉莉neutral
You're the tagger. / You're "it".
你是鬼。
莉莉neutral
I don't want to be "it".
我不想当鬼。
莉莉neutral
I'll be the tagger.
我来当抓人的人。
莉莉neutral
Come and catch me, Mom!
妈,来捉我吧!
莉莉neutral
You're really fast. Mom can't catch you.
你太快了。妈妈捉不到。