莉莉neutral
I wanted to go, too.
我也是很想去。
莉莉neutral
I wanted to do it for you.
我本来想要帮你做的。
妈妈neutral
I'll make sure I do it next time.
我确定下次我一定会做。
莉莉neutral
I was trying to make it up to you.
我本来打算补偿你的。
莉莉neutral
I'm also sad it didn't work out well.
结果变成这样,我也很难受。
莉莉neutral
I was trying to keep my word this time.
这次我真的想要履行约定的。
妈妈neutral
It didn't work as planned.
它并没有按计划进行。
莉莉neutral
I won't do it next time.
我下次不会再这样了。
妈妈neutral
This won't happen again.
这种事不会再发生了。
妈妈neutral
Let's do it next time.
我们下次再做吧。
妈妈neutral
You must be tired, Honey.
亲爱的,你一定很累吧。
莉莉neutral
You know our family loves you, right?
你知道全家都很爱你,对吧?
莉莉neutral
I love you, Dad.
我爱你,爸爸。
莉莉neutral
Cheer up, Dad.
爸,提起精神来。
莉莉neutral
I'll give you a massage, Dad.
爸,我帮你按摩。
莉莉neutral
I'll give you a kiss.
我会给你亲亲。
莉莉neutral
Dad, we're always behind you.
爸,我们一直在背后支持你。
妈妈neutral
Don't let yourself down.
不要灰心。
妈妈neutral
Straighten your shoulders.
舒展一下肩膀
莉莉neutral
See? Daddy's the best.
看吧,爸爸是最厉害的。