妈妈neutral
There's dirt on you. Want me to wash it off.
有脏东西在你身上,要我把它洗掉吗?
妈妈neutral
You should look better if you were cleaner.
如果你更干净,你会更好看的.
妈妈neutral
Go change.
去换衣服.
莉莉neutral
Where did you get so dirty?
你在哪里弄得这么脏呢?
妈妈neutral
What happened to your new shirt?
你的新衬衫发生了什么事?
莉莉neutral
Germs will love to live in you.
细菌会喜欢跟你一起住的.
妈妈neutral
You could get sick if you're so dirty.
这样脏的话,你会生病的.
莉莉neutral
Can you clean your room?
你能整理下房间吗?
妈妈neutral
Clear up your desk.
整理一下书桌吧.
莉莉neutral
Your room is too dirty.
你的房间太脏了.
妈妈neutral
I just cleaned up.
我刚整理好.
妈妈neutral
You should clean up own room.
你应该整理自己的房间.
妈妈neutral
I can't even walk by.
我连走都走不进去.
莉莉neutral
There's no room to walk.
我连可以走的空间都没有了.
妈妈neutral
Where should this go?
这个应该放在哪里.
莉莉neutral
How can a person live in here?
这是人住的房间吗?
妈妈neutral
Junk is all over the place.
整个地方都是垃圾.
莉莉neutral
It's hard to find things now.
现在这样很难找东西.
妈妈neutral
Your messy room drives me crazy.
你脏乱的房间快把我搞疯了.
莉莉neutral
I'll come by in 10 minutes.
我 10 分钟后再来.