Level 7 · 奥运冠军
🎬

E49 · Episodes

049 重返神庙

重返神庙

Little Fox Level 7 · Olympic Champion · Episode 49 — 重返神庙.

81 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Brody peeled off the rest of his armor as the horses galloped toward the Temple of Caerus

当马车奔向凯鲁斯神庙时,布罗迪剥掉了身上剩下的盔甲。

旁白 neutral

" Did you bring our regular clothes?" he asked Julia

“你带我们的便服了吗?”他问朱莉娅。

旁白 neutral

Then he blinked, realizing she'd already changed

然后他眨了眨眼,意识到她已经换好了。

旁白 neutral

She handed over his clothes." Hurry," she said, glancing back over her shoulder

她把他的衣服递过去。“快点,”她说着,扭头瞥了一眼身后。

旁白 neutral

" It won't take long for the gods to catch up to us."

“众神很快就会追上来的。”

旁白 neutral

" Only if they figure out where you're going," Heracles said

“除非他们弄清楚你们要去哪儿,”赫拉克勒斯说。

旁白 neutral

" Do you think they will?" Brody asked

“你觉得他们会吗?”布罗迪问。

旁白 neutral

Julia shrugged." Hermes or Caerus will certainly figure it out. But will they tell Zeus and Hera?"

朱莉娅耸耸肩。“赫尔墨斯或凯鲁斯肯定会弄明白的。但他们会告诉宙斯和赫拉吗?”

旁白 neutral

" I doubt it," Heracles said." Hermes and Caerus won't wish to help Zeus or Hera under the circumstances."

“我怀疑不会,”赫拉克勒斯说。“在这种情况下,赫尔墨斯和凯鲁斯可不想帮宙斯或赫拉。”

旁白 neutral

Brody hoped Heracles was right

布罗迪希望赫拉克勒斯是对的。

旁白 neutral

Soon Iphicles pulled sharply on the reins, and the chariot skidded to a stop at the bottom of the temple's steps

很快,伊菲克勒斯猛地一拉缰绳,战车在神庙台阶下戛然而止。

旁白 neutral

" Thanks for the ride," Julia called as she and Brody climbed out

“谢谢你们载我们一程。”朱莉娅边下车边说道,布罗迪也下了车。

旁白 neutral

She looked at Heracles."Is it safe for you two to return to the Games?"

她看向赫拉克勒斯。“你们俩现在回运动会安全吗?”

旁白 neutral

" I think you'll be fine once we're gone," Brody said

“我想等我们走了,你们就没事了。”布罗迪说。

旁白 neutral

" Zeus will protect you from Hera, Heracles

“宙斯会保护你不受赫拉伤害的,赫拉克勒斯。

旁白 neutral

And he probably wants to crown you with that olive wreath!"

而且他很可能还想亲手为你戴上那顶橄榄花冠呢!”

旁白 neutral

" The festivities can wait." Heracles climbed out too

“庆典可以等等。”赫拉克勒斯也下了车。

旁白 neutral

" I want to make sure you two get home safely

“我想确保你们俩能安全回家。

旁白 neutral

How will you get past the temple guard?"

你们要怎么通过神庙的守卫呢?”

旁白 neutral

" We'll be fine," Brody said

“我们没问题的。”布罗迪说。

旁白 neutral

" I insist," Heracles said firmly." Come on, Iphicles."

“我坚持,”赫拉克勒斯坚定地说,“来吧,伊菲克勒斯。”

旁白 neutral

" If you say so, brother." Iphicles got out of the chariot and tied the horses to a tree

“既然你这么说,哥哥。”伊菲克勒斯下了战车,把马拴在一棵树上。

旁白 neutral

There was no guard outside the temple

神庙外面没有守卫。

旁白 neutral

" Good!" Brody said." Modern times, here we come!"

“太好了!”布罗迪说,“现代,我们来了!”

旁白 neutral

He charged through the temple's outer room and through the entrance to the inner room. The passage was still open

他冲过神庙的外厅,又穿过内室的入口。通道依然敞开着。

旁白 neutral

" Whew!" Brody exclaimed." Hurry up, Julia. We don't want to — "

“呼!”布罗迪喊道,“快点,朱莉娅。我们可不想——”

旁白 neutral

A sudden flash of bright light interrupted him

一道突如其来的亮光打断了他。

旁白 neutral

Brody shaded his eyes and coughed at the smoke that suddenly filled the chamber

布罗迪遮住眼睛,被突然充满房间的烟呛得咳嗽起来。

旁白 neutral

When the smoke cleared, Hera stood between Brody and the rift

烟雾散去后,赫拉站在布罗迪和时空裂隙之间。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, good," she said with a sneer." I was hoping I wasn't too late to see you off, mortals."

“哦,还好,”她带着一丝嘲笑说,“我正希望没有来得太晚,还能为你们送行呢,凡人。”

旁白 neutral

Julia ran in with Heracles and his brother

朱莉娅和赫拉克勒斯及他的弟弟跑了进来。

旁白 neutral

" Hera, leave them alone!" Heracles called." They've done nothing."

“赫拉,放过他们!”赫拉克勒斯喊道,“他们什么也没做。”

旁白 neutral

Hera ignored him." Come here, mortal," she said, reaching for Iphicles and pulling him toward her

赫拉没有理他。“过来,凡人,”她说着,伸手把伊菲克勒斯拉到身边。

旁白 neutral

Brody expected Iphicles to struggle to free himself

布罗迪本以为伊菲克勒斯会挣扎着挣脱。

旁白 neutral

But Iphicles just stood there as Hera stroked his hair

但伊菲克勒斯只是站在那里,任凭赫拉抚摸他的头发。

旁白 neutral

" You have my thanks, mortal boy," the goddess purred

“我感谢你,凡人男孩,”女神低语道。

旁白 neutral

" Without your information I might not have learned all of your friends' secrets until it was too late."

“要不是你的信息,我可能来不及知道你们朋友的所有秘密。”

旁白 neutral

" Huh?" Brody said, not understanding what she meant

“啊?”布罗迪说,不明白她的意思。

旁白 neutral

But Julia was scowling." I hate to tell you this, Brody," she exclaimed," but Iphicles betrayed us!"

但朱莉娅皱起了眉头。“我不想这么说,布罗迪,”她喊道,“但伊菲克勒斯背叛了我们!”

旁白 neutral

" Don't flatter yourself," Iphicles snapped." It wasn't you two I was after." He glared at Heracles

“别自作多情,”伊菲克勒斯厉声说道,“我的目标不是你们俩。”他瞪着赫拉克勒斯。

旁白 neutral

Now Brody was starting to follow along

布罗迪现在开始明白过来了。

旁白 neutral

" Wait... you betrayed your own brother, Iphicles?" he blurted out." That's low!"

"等等……你背叛了自己的兄弟,伊菲克勒斯?"他冲口而出。"真是太卑鄙了!"

旁白 neutral

Hera chuckled." It's all a matter of perspective, mortal

赫拉轻笑起来。"这完全取决于你怎么看,凡人。

旁白 neutral

I consider Iphicles a hero. He informed me about where I might have a moment alone with my husband's mortal champion

我认为伊菲克勒斯是个英雄。他告诉我,在哪里我可能有片刻时间,单独会会我丈夫的那个凡人冠军。

旁白 neutral

I couldn't rely on the other gods to destroy Heracles."

我不能指望其他神来毁掉赫拉克勒斯。"

旁白 neutral

Brody shuddered. Once again Hera had put extra emphasis on the word " mortal."

布罗迪打了个寒颤。赫拉又一次特别强调了"凡人"这个词。

旁白 neutral

Brody guessed that meant she knew that Heracles was half god

布罗迪猜想,这意味着她知道赫拉克勒斯是半神。

旁白 neutral

Julia was still glaring at Iphicles." How could you do this?" she said." Heracles is your own brother."

朱莉娅仍怒视着伊菲克勒斯。"你怎么能这么做?"她说。"赫拉克勒斯可是你的亲兄弟。"

旁白 neutral

Iphicles shrugged." It was easy for me to do it

伊菲克勒斯耸耸肩。"这对我来说很容易。

旁白 neutral

I've been hearing about the wonderful Alcides for my whole life

我这辈子一直在听别人夸赞那个了不起的阿尔喀得斯。

旁白 neutral

What about me? Nobody ever pays the slightest attention to me."

“那我呢?从来没有人注意过我哪怕一丁点儿。”

旁白 neutral

" That's no reason to betray him to Hera!" Brody retorted

“这也不是你把他出卖给赫拉的理由!”布罗迪反驳道。

旁白 neutral

Heracles hadn't said a word yet. He stared at his brother with hurt in his eyes. Then his expression darkened

赫拉克勒斯还没说过一句话。他盯着自己的哥哥,眼里满是受伤。接着,他的表情沉了下来。

旁白 neutral

" If you had a problem with me, brother, you should have said so," he said

“如果你对我有意见,哥哥,你应该直说才对。”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Now you've put our friends in danger."

“现在你让我们的朋友陷入了危险。”

旁白 neutral

" They're your friends, Heracles, not mine," Iphicles said." I don't have any friends."

“他们是你的朋友,赫拉克勒斯,不是我的。”伊菲克勒斯说,“我没有朋友。”

旁白 neutral

" Say good-bye to them, Heracles," Hera spoke up

“跟他们道别吧,赫拉克勒斯。”赫拉开了口。

旁白 neutral

" Well, unless you wish me to send them to somewhere like Tartarus along with you."

“当然,除非你想让我把他们也跟你一起送到塔尔塔罗斯那种地方去。”

旁白 neutral

Brody's heart pounded. He didn't want to go to Tartarus!

布罗迪的心跳得厉害。他可不想去塔尔塔罗斯!

旁白 neutral

He didn't want Heracles to go there either

他也不想让赫拉克勒斯去那里。

旁白 neutral

" Wait a minute!" Julia blurted out." You can't send Heracles to Tartarus."

“等一下!”朱莉娅脱口而出,“你不能把赫拉克勒斯送去塔尔塔罗斯。”

旁白 neutral

Sparks shot out of Hera's eyes as she glared at Julia

赫拉瞪着朱莉娅,眼中火花四溅。

旁白 neutral

" Who are you to tell me what I can or cannot do?"

“你算什么人,也敢指使我什么能做、什么不能做?”

旁白 neutral

" You made a bet," Julia said, her voice shaking

“你打了个赌。”朱莉娅说,声音发着抖。

旁白 neutral

" According to the bet, you were only allowed to send Heracles to Tartarus if he lost at least one event at the Games. And he won them all."

“按照那个赌约,只有赫拉克勒斯在运动会上至少输掉一项比赛,你才能把他送去塔尔塔罗斯。可他全都赢了。”

旁白 neutral

Brody was impressed. Julia was standing up to Hera — and Hera was scary!

布罗迪钦佩不已。朱莉娅竟敢反抗赫拉——而且赫拉那么吓人!

旁白 neutral

Hera stared down at Julia." You're right, my fellow gods were not able to stop Zeus' mighty hero in the Games

赫拉居高临下地盯着朱莉娅。“你说得没错,我的众神同僚们没能在运动会上阻止宙斯的这位强大英雄。”

旁白 neutral

Unfortunately, that means he's safe from Tartarus."

不幸的是,这意味着他安全了,塔尔塔罗斯是去不成了。”

旁白 neutral

" Whew!" Brody thought

“呼!”布罗迪心想。

旁白 neutral

But Hera wasn't finished." That doesn't mean he's completely safe, however." She sneered

但赫拉还没说完。“然而,那也不代表他就完全安全了。”她冷笑道。

旁白 neutral

" I can toss him somewhere much worse than Tartarus — like into the terrible future world beyond this rift."

“我可以把他丢到比塔尔塔罗斯糟糕得多的地方——比如这裂隙外面那个可怕的未来世界。”

旁白 neutral

She pointed a long, thin finger at the time passage

她伸出一根又长又细的手指,指向那条时间通道。

旁白 neutral

Brody gasped." But if you throw him through there, the rift will close!" he blurted out

布罗迪倒吸一口凉气。“可是你要把他从那儿扔进去,裂隙会关上的!”他脱口而出。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, that's what my young mortal friend tells me." Hera patted Iphicles again

“是啊,我这位年轻的凡人朋友就是这么告诉我的。”赫拉又拍了拍伊菲克勒斯。

旁白 neutral

" It means that I won't be bothered by the mighty Heracles ever again." She let out a terrible cackle

“这意味着我永远再也不用被这位强大的赫拉克勒斯烦扰了。”她发出一声可怕的尖笑。

旁白 neutral

" And he will surely suffer in that new place — because he'll know that his mortal friends are trapped here in Olympia forever!"

“而且他在那个新地方必定会受苦——因为到时候他就会知道,他那些凡间朋友永远被困在这奥林匹亚了!”

旁白 neutral

" No!" Heracles cried. He leaped forward and grabbed at Hera

“不!”赫拉克勒斯喊道。他纵身向前,伸手去抓赫拉。

旁白 neutral

But the goddess was too quick for him

可这位女神动作比他更快。

旁白 neutral

Tilting her staff forward, she shot out a bolt of energy

她把法杖向前一倾,射出一道能量箭。

旁白 neutral

It struck Heracles in the chest and sent him hurtling backward

能量箭击中赫拉克勒斯的胸口,把他击得向后飞去。

旁白 neutral

Heracles flew through the rift, and it closed with a snap!

赫拉克勒斯飞过裂隙,裂隙啪的一声就合上了!