Level 7 · 奥运冠军
🎬

E39 · Episodes

039 绝境时刻

绝境时刻

Little Fox Level 7 · Olympic Champion · Episode 39 — 绝境时刻.

75 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Hermes stormed back into the banquet room

赫耳墨斯怒气冲冲地冲回了宴会厅。

旁白 neutral

" Oops," Brody said." I guess my plan to lose during the Games isn't going to work."

“哎呀,”布罗迪说,“看来我打算在比赛中输掉的计划行不通了。”

旁白 neutral

He felt terrible. He'd wanted to find a way to help Heracles

他感觉很糟糕。他本想找到帮助赫拉克勒斯的方法。

旁白 neutral

Instead Brody had just made things worse for everyone

布罗迪反而让每个人的处境都更糟了。

旁白 neutral

" What are we going to do now?" Julia asked

“我们现在该怎么办?”朱莉娅问道。

旁白 neutral

Markos shook his head." I don't know. Because if Brody proves to Hermes that he's doing his best by winning one or more events — "

马科斯摇了摇头。“我不知道。因为如果布罗迪通过赢得一个或多个项目来向赫耳墨斯证明他在尽力——”

旁白 neutral

" Then Heracles will end up in Tartarus," Julia finished grimly

“那么赫拉克勒斯最终会被关进塔尔塔罗斯。”朱莉娅阴沉地接着说。

旁白 neutral

" There's still just one obvious solution," she added." Heracles has to win everything."

“仍然只有一个明显的办法,”她补充道,“赫拉克勒斯必须赢得所有项目。”

旁白 neutral

" But Julia," Markos started to argue," if Hermes thinks Brody isn't doing his best — "

“可是朱莉娅,”马科斯争辩道,“如果赫耳墨斯认为布罗迪没有尽力——”

旁白 neutral

" Hermes won't think that," Julia said." Not if we can stop the other gods from sabotaging Heracles

“赫耳墨斯不会那样想的,”朱莉娅说,“只要我们能阻止其他神明破坏赫拉克勒斯。”

旁白 neutral

If Heracles gets to compete fairly, without any interference from the gods, nobody will be surprised if he wins every event."

如果赫拉克勒斯能公平地比赛,不受众神的任何干涉,他赢得所有项目也不会有人觉得惊讶。

旁白 neutral

" Hey!" Brody protested." I might win something!"

“嘿!”布罗迪抗议道,“说不定我能赢点什么!”

旁白 neutral

Then he thought for a second, remembering some of the amazing things he'd seen Heracles do

然后他想了一秒,回忆起自己见过赫拉克勒斯做过的那些惊人事情。

旁白 neutral

" Actually, never mind. I guess you're right."

“其实,算了。我想你说得对。”

旁白 neutral

" So if Brody comes in second in some of the games, Hermes will believe he's doing his best," Julia went on

“所以,要是布罗迪在某些比赛里拿第二名,赫尔墨斯就会相信他在尽力,”朱莉娅接着说。

旁白 neutral

" That way Heracles will be safe from Tartarus, and Hermes probably won't even care if we go back through the rift right away."

“那样赫拉克勒斯就能平安避开塔尔塔洛斯,而赫尔墨斯大概根本不会在意我们是不是立刻穿过裂缝回去。”

旁白 neutral

" What if Zeus decides to kill me or make me his slave?" Brody said

“要是宙斯决定杀了我,或者让我当他的奴隶呢?”布罗迪说。

旁白 neutral

" That was part of the deal, remember?"

“那可是约定的一部分,记得吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Don't worry too much about that," Markos said." I think Julia is right

“别太担心那个,”马科斯说,“我认为朱莉娅说得对。

旁白 neutral

If Heracles wins all the events in the Games, Zeus will be busy bragging and strutting around

要是赫拉克勒斯在运动会上赢了所有项目,宙斯就会忙着四处吹嘘、趾高气扬。”

旁白 neutral

He won't pay any attention to you."

他不会理你的。

旁白 neutral

" We need to talk to Heracles and Iphicles," Julia said

“我们需要跟赫拉克勒斯和伊菲克勒斯谈谈,”茱莉亚说。

旁白 neutral

" We have to tell them what's going on and ask Iphicles to help us." Then she looked at Markos

“我们得告诉他们发生了什么事,并请伊菲克勒斯帮助我们。”接着她看向马科斯。

旁白 neutral

" For now, I have another problem — I have to find another water jar so I can bring home some water."

“眼下,我还有一个问题——我得再找一个水罐,才能带些水回家。”

旁白 neutral

Julia and Markos headed toward the fountain. Brody followed them, feeling uneasy

茱莉亚和马科斯朝喷泉走去。布罗迪跟在后面,心里感到不安。

旁白 neutral

What if Hermes decided Brody hadn't tried hard enough?

要是赫尔墨斯认定布罗迪不够尽力怎么办?

旁白 neutral

What if the messenger god refused to let them leave?

要是这位信使之神拒绝让他们离开怎么办?

旁白 neutral

And how were they supposed to stop the other gods from interfering with Heracles during the Games?

他们又该如何阻止其他众神在运动会期间干扰赫拉克勒斯呢?

旁白 neutral

Finally Brody decided to stop worrying about all that stuff

最终,布罗迪决定不再为这些事烦恼了。

旁白 neutral

Julia and Markos were smart — they'd figure everything out

茱莉亚和马科斯很聪明——他们一定能想出办法的。

旁白 neutral

Brody just had to hold up his end of the deal

布罗迪只需要履行他的那部分承诺。

旁白 neutral

That meant getting some sleep so he could train hard tomorrow!

这意味着要好好睡一觉,这样明天他才能努力训练!

旁白 neutral

" Your boxing technique could still use some work, boy," Hermes said the next morning." Let's find you a sparring partner."

“你的拳击技术还需要打磨一下,小子,”赫尔墨斯第二天早上说。“我们给你找个对练搭档吧。”

旁白 neutral

Brody glanced around the gymnasium. Almost all the gods he'd ever seen were there today, along with their champions

布罗迪环视了一下体育馆。今天,几乎所有他见过的神都来了,还有他们的冠军们。

旁白 neutral

Heracles was nearby, tossing a javelin under Zeus' watchful eye

赫拉克勒斯就在附近,在宙斯密切的注视下投掷着标枪。

旁白 neutral

" Heracles doesn't look too busy," Brody said." Should I ask him to spar with me?"

“赫拉克勒斯看起来不太忙,”布罗迪说。“我应该请他和我对练吗?”

旁白 neutral

Hermes smiled with approval." Trying to show me you're sorry by boxing with the toughest competitor out there, eh? I like it

赫尔墨斯赞许地笑了。“想通过和最强的对手打拳击来向我道歉,是吗?我喜欢这点。

旁白 neutral

Go ahead — I'll be right there. I just need to discuss something with Caerus."

去吧——我马上就到。我只是需要和凯罗斯商量点事。”

旁白 neutral

Brody hurried over to Zeus and bowed

布罗迪赶紧跑到宙斯面前,鞠了一躬。

旁白 neutral

" Uh, hi, sir. I was wondering if your champion would spar with me for a while."

“呃,您好,先生。我在想,您的冠军能不能和我对练一会儿呢?”

旁白 neutral

Zeus looked amused." You're Hermes' champion, aren't you, my boy?" he said in his booming voice

宙斯看上去被逗乐了。“你是赫尔墨斯的冠军,是不是,我的孩子?”他用洪亮的声音说道。

旁白 neutral

" You can certainly spar with my champion

“你当然可以和我的冠军对练。

旁白 neutral

Perhaps it's good to experience some humiliation before the Games begin!"

在比赛开始前体验一下屈辱,也许是好事!”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah. I mean no!" Brody said, flustered for a moment." Thanks, Zeus."

“是。我是说不!”布罗迪慌张了一下,说道。“谢谢你,宙斯。”

旁白 neutral

Soon Brody and Heracles were circling each other, taking jabs now and then

很快,布罗迪和赫拉克勒斯开始绕着圈子移动,不时打出试探性的刺拳。

旁白 neutral

Brody was pretty sure that Heracles was going easy on him, since only a couple of Heracles' punches hit their marks

布罗迪很确定赫拉克勒斯在对他手下留情,因为赫拉克勒斯只有几拳真正命中。

旁白 neutral

Zeus was watching them, so Brody didn't dare to speak to Heracles for a while

宙斯在看着他们,所以布罗迪有一阵子不敢和赫拉克勒斯说话。

旁白 neutral

Finally, though, Athena called to Zeus. The king of the gods went over to talk to her

不过,最后雅典娜呼喊了宙斯。众神之王走过去和她说话了。

旁白 neutral

" Listen," Brody hissed at Heracles." I need to tell you something."

“听着,”布罗迪对赫拉克勒斯小声说道。“我需要告诉你一些事。”

旁白 neutral

As quickly as he could, he whispered everything he knew about the gods' plots against Heracles. Heracles listened, looking worried

他尽可能快地小声说了他所知道的、众神针对赫拉克勒斯的所有阴谋。赫拉克勒斯听着,面露担忧之色。

旁白 neutral

" I know the gods don't play fair, of course," he said when Brody finished

"我当然知道众神不会公平竞争,"等布罗迪说完,他说道。

旁白 neutral

" And I know that as Zeus' champion, I am a favorite target of the gods

"我也知道,作为宙斯的冠军,我是众神最喜欢攻击的目标。

旁白 neutral

But I didn't realize it would be this bad."

但我没想到情况会这么糟糕。"

旁白 neutral

Brody nodded and dodged a jab." All the gods are after you," he said

布罗迪点点头,躲过一记刺拳。"所有神都在针对你,"他说。

旁白 neutral

" Well, except for Zeus, of course. And maybe Athena. But we want to help you."

"呃,当然,除了宙斯。或许还有雅典娜。但我们是想要帮你的。"

旁白 neutral

Now Heracles looked surprised." How?" he asked

这时,赫拉克勒斯面露惊讶。"怎么帮?"他问道。

旁白 neutral

Brody couldn't resist taking advantage of his opponent's distraction to land a punch on Heracles' shoulder

布罗迪忍不住趁对手分神之际,一拳打在了赫拉克勒斯的肩膀上。

旁白 neutral

The muscles there felt as hard as rocks, and Heracles hardly seemed to notice the punch

那里的肌肉摸起来像岩石一样坚硬,而赫拉克勒斯似乎几乎没察觉到这一拳。

旁白 neutral

" We have a plan," Brody said." Well, Julia does. And she's good at that sort of thing."

"我们有个计划,"布罗迪说。"嗯,是茱莉亚的计划。她很擅长这种事。"

旁白 neutral

Once again he spoke quickly, explaining what Julia had in mind

他再次快速地说起来,解释了茱莉亚的想法。

旁白 neutral

" You and Julia have been good to me," Heracles said

"你和茱莉亚待我一直很好,"赫拉克勒斯说。

旁白 neutral

" I wish to do whatever I can to help you return to your own time."

"我愿意尽我所能,帮助你们回到自己的时代。"

旁白 neutral

One corner of his mouth twitched into a smile

他的一边嘴角抽动,露出了一丝微笑。

旁白 neutral

" And of course I wish to keep myself out of Tartarus." His smile faded

"当然,我也不想让自己被打入塔尔塔罗斯。"他的笑容消失了。

旁白 neutral

" Plus, I have to think of my brother."

"还有,我得为我的弟弟着想。"

旁白 neutral

Brody nodded." We're hoping Iphicles will help us too

布罗迪点点头。"我们也希望伊菲克勒斯能帮忙。

旁白 neutral

Julia and Markos are supposed to be talking to him right now."

茱莉亚和马科斯现在应该正在跟他谈这件事。"

旁白 neutral

" I'm sure he will help." Heracles still looked anxious

"我相信他会帮忙的。"赫拉克勒斯看上去依然很焦虑。

旁白 neutral

" I worry about what could happen to him if I end up disgraced."

"我担心,如果我最终名誉扫地,他会受到什么牵连。"

旁白 neutral

" What do you mean?" Brody asked, ducking to avoid another jab

"你这话是什么意思?"布罗迪问道,低头躲过又一记刺拳。

旁白 neutral

Heracles sighed." Iphicles is a fine person," he said

赫拉克勒斯叹了口气。"伊菲克勒斯是个好人,"他说。

旁白 neutral

" But he can be a bit... gruff at times. And the gods take offense so easily."

"但他有时可能有点……粗鲁。而众神又那么容易动怒。"

旁白 neutral

He shook his head, replacing his worried expression with a determined one

他摇了摇头,用坚定的神情取代了忧虑的表情。

旁白 neutral

" In any case, my thanks to you and your friends, Brody

"不管怎样,感谢你和你的朋友们,布罗迪。

旁白 neutral

I am with you. Just tell me what you need me to do."

我站在你们这边。告诉我,需要我做什么就行。"