Level 7 · 奥运冠军
🎬

E25 · Episodes

025 对练

对练

Little Fox Level 7 · Olympic Champion · Episode 25 — 对练.

85 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Wow, it's crowded here today," Brody said

“哇,今天这里人真多啊,”布罗迪说。

旁白 neutral

It was the following morning. Brody was walking into the gymnasium with Hermes, Julia, and Markos

第二天早上,布罗迪正与赫耳墨斯、朱莉娅和马科斯一起走进体育馆。

旁白 neutral

Some gods were already there, along with their champions

一些神已经在那儿了,还有他们的冠军选手。

旁白 neutral

There were several gods Brody had never seen before, including a goddess with flowers sprouting in her hair and floating out of her mouth

有好几位布罗迪从未见过的神,包括一位头发里冒出花朵、嘴里飘出花瓣的女神。

旁白 neutral

He also spotted a god with the legs and horns of a goat

他还发现了一位长着山羊腿和角的神。

旁白 neutral

" The opening of the Games is drawing near," Markos reminded him

“运动会开幕式临近了,”马科斯提醒他。

旁白 neutral

" Naturally, everyone wants to be ready."

“当然,每个人都想做好准备。”

旁白 neutral

" Right. Including us," Hermes said." We'll start with boxing today."

“对,包括我们,”赫耳墨斯说。“我们今天从拳击开始。”

旁白 neutral

" Do you want me to spar with Brody, Hermes?" Markos asked, sounding nervous

“赫耳墨斯,你想让我和布罗迪对练吗?”马科斯问,声音里透着紧张。

旁白 neutral

" No," Hermes replied." I want you and the girl to wander around Olympia

“不,”赫耳墨斯回答。“我想让你和那个女孩去奥林匹亚四处走走。”

旁白 neutral

Find out everything you can about Heracles."

尽你们所能,查清楚关于赫拉克勒斯的一切。

旁白 neutral

Markos bowed." As you wish, Hermes. We'll return when we have news."

马科斯鞠了一躬,“如你所愿,赫尔墨斯。我们一有消息就回来。”

旁白 neutral

He and Julia hurried away. Brody felt disappointed

他和朱莉娅匆匆离开了。布罗迪感到有些失落。

旁白 neutral

To his surprise he liked having the two of them around while he worked out

令他惊讶的是,他其实挺喜欢在训练时有他俩陪在身边。

旁白 neutral

" I can't believe I actually like hanging around with a couple of nerds," he thought

“真不敢相信我居然喜欢跟两个书呆子一起闲逛,”他想。

旁白 neutral

He forgot about that when Hermes dragged him over to a goddess wearing a veil and holding a staff

不过当赫尔墨斯拉着他走向一位戴面纱、持权杖的女神时,他就把这事抛在脑后了。

旁白 neutral

She was watching her champion, a stout youth with long black hair

她正注视着自己的冠军,一个长着黑色长发的壮实青年。

旁白 neutral

" Greetings, Hestia," Hermes said." My champion needs a sparring partner

“你好啊,赫斯提亚,”赫尔墨斯说,“我的冠军需要个陪练对打。

旁白 neutral

What do you say? Shall our champions box?"

你觉得怎么样?让我们的冠军来场拳击切磋?”

旁白 neutral

The goddess eyed Brody." I suppose that would be all right," she said

女神打量着布罗迪,“我想应该可以吧,”她说道。

旁白 neutral

" My champion hasn't had much chance to practice his boxing in Olympia

“我的冠军选手在奥林匹亚没多少机会练习拳击。

旁白 neutral

Probably because his reputation as the best boxer in Greece has scared off the competition."

大概是因为他希腊第一拳击手的名声把对手都吓跑了。”

旁白 neutral

" We'll see about that," Hermes said with a chuckle

“走着瞧吧。”赫尔墨斯轻笑着说。

旁白 neutral

He shoved Brody forward." Get to it, boy!"

他把布罗迪往前一推。“上吧,小子!”

旁白 neutral

Brody nodded and lifted his fists. The other athlete did the same

布罗迪点点头,举起了拳头。另一个运动员也照做了。

旁白 neutral

" Hi," Brody said as he sent off a jab with his left fist." I'm Brody."

“嗨,”布罗迪一边说,一边用左拳打出一记刺拳,“我是布罗迪。”

旁白 neutral

" Yes, I've seen you around the agora," the other boy said." I'm Timon."

“嗯,我在广场附近见过你,”另一个男孩说,“我是提蒙。”

旁白 neutral

" Nice to meet you." Brody let his right fist fly

“很高兴认识你。”布罗迪挥出了右拳。

旁白 neutral

" Oof!" Timon grunted as Brody's punch landed on his beefy shoulder

“哎哟!”布罗迪的拳头打在提蒙结实的肩膀上,提蒙闷哼了一声。

旁白 neutral

" Pay attention, Timon!" Hestia called." You'll need to do better than that if you wish to defeat Heracles."

“专心点,提蒙!”赫斯提亚喊道,“要想打败赫拉克勒斯,你得表现得比这更好才行。”

旁白 neutral

Hestia and Hermes watched the two boys box for a while, calling out orders and encouragement

赫斯提亚和赫尔墨斯看了一会儿两个男孩打拳击,不时发出指令和鼓励。

旁白 neutral

But eventually they started to look bored

但渐渐地,他们开始显得无聊了。

旁白 neutral

Finally they wandered off to talk to Apollo, who was watching his champion run nearby

最后,他们溜达到一旁,去找阿波罗聊天,阿波罗正看着他的冠军在附近跑步。

旁白 neutral

Brody was pretty sure he heard Hermes ask Apollo if he'd seen Heracles that day

布罗迪非常确定,他听到赫尔墨斯问阿波罗那天有没有见到赫拉克勒斯。

旁白 neutral

" I wish they'd all stop talking about Heracles," Timon grumbled

“真希望他们都别再谈论赫拉克勒斯了。”提蒙咕哝道。

旁白 neutral

" I know what you mean." Brody dodged a punch

“我明白你的意思。”布罗迪闪身躲过一拳。

旁白 neutral

Then he easily landed a punch on the other boy's chest

接着,他轻松地一拳打在对方的胸口上。

旁白 neutral

" Ow!" Timon complained, rubbing the spot." Look. Hera just arrived."

“哎哟!”提蒙抱怨着,揉了揉被打的地方。“看,赫拉刚来了。”

旁白 neutral

" Really?" Brody turned to look. Pain exploded in his chin as Timon's fist landed there." Hey!"

“真的?”布罗迪转头去看。提蒙的拳头正中他的下巴,一阵剧痛袭来。“嘿!”

旁白 neutral

" Sorry." Timon grinned." I had to retaliate. Now we're even."

“抱歉。”提蒙咧嘴一笑。“我必须得还手。现在我们扯平了。”

旁白 neutral

" Fine," Brody grumbled, rubbing his chin. He turned his attention back to Hera

“好吧。”布罗迪揉着下巴咕哝道,把注意力重新转向赫拉。

旁白 neutral

The queen of the gods was striding across the gymnasium. Her champion was jogging to keep up

众神之后正大步穿过体育馆,她的冠军选手一路小跑才跟得上。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe she's here looking for Zeus and Heracles," Timon whispered

“也许她是来找宙斯和赫拉克勒斯的。”提蒙小声说。

旁白 neutral

Brody nodded." I bet you're right. They're not here, are they?"

布罗迪点点头:“我猜你说得对。他们不在这里,对吧?”

旁白 neutral

" No," Timon said." Zeus knows everyone is out to get him

“不在。”提蒙说,“宙斯知道人人都想找他麻烦。”

旁白 neutral

He's probably only letting his champion out in public for short times."

他可能只让他的冠军在公众场合短暂露面。”

旁白 neutral

Hermes and Hestia saw the boys watching Hera and hurried over

赫尔墨斯和赫斯提亚看到男孩们在盯着赫拉,便匆匆赶了过来。

旁白 neutral

" What are you two staring at?" Hermes demanded." Get back to work

“你们两个在看什么?”赫尔墨斯质问道,“回去训练。”

旁白 neutral

No, wait," he added as Brody raised his fists

“不,等等。”看到布罗迪举起拳头,他又补充道。

旁白 neutral

" That's enough boxing for now. Come, boy."

“拳击先练到这里。来吧,小子。”

旁白 neutral

Before Brody knew it, Hermes was dragging him away

还没等布罗迪反应过来,赫尔墨斯就把他拖走了。

旁白 neutral

Brody soon realized why. Julia and Markos had just returned

布罗迪很快就明白了原因。朱莉娅和马科斯刚回来。

旁白 neutral

" Well?" Hermes demanded when he reached them

“怎么样?”赫尔墨斯走到他们面前问道。

旁白 neutral

" You were not gone very long. You must have learned something interesting."

“你们没去多久。一定打听到了什么有趣的事吧。”

旁白 neutral

" We did," Julia said." Everyone is saying that Zeus has hidden Heracles in the hills again

“是的,”朱莉娅说,“大家都在传,宙斯又把赫拉克勒斯藏到山里去了。

旁白 neutral

Zeus might not bring Heracles back to Olympia until just before the Games."

宙斯可能要到运动会快开始前,才会把赫拉克勒斯带回奥林匹亚。”

旁白 neutral

Hermes scowled." Is that all the information you have?"

赫尔墨斯皱起了眉头。“你们就知道这些?”

旁白 neutral

Markos looked nervous." We thought you would want that news right away

马科斯看上去很紧张。“我们觉得你可能想马上知道这个消息。

旁白 neutral

We can try to find out more if you wish."

如果你希望的话,我们可以再去多打听些。”

旁白 neutral

Meanwhile Julia stared at Brody." You look tired," she said

这时,朱莉娅盯着布罗迪。“你看起来很累,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" I do?" Brody was surprised. He didn't feel tired at all

“我有吗?”布罗迪很惊讶。他一点也不觉得累。

旁白 neutral

Boxing wasn't very strenuous compared to some of the things Hermes made him do

拳击和赫尔墨斯让他做的一些事情比起来,算不上很费劲。

旁白 neutral

" Yes." Julia faced Hermes." Brody still seems quite easily winded, don't you think?"

“是的。”朱莉娅面向赫尔墨斯。“布罗迪看起来还是很容易喘不上气,你不觉得吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Does he?" Hermes turned to study Brody with interest

“是吗?”赫尔墨斯转过身,饶有兴趣地打量着布罗迪。

旁白 neutral

" Definitely," Julia said." We heard that Zeus is making Heracles run up and down the steepest hills he can find, so the champion can get fitter

“绝对是。”朱莉娅说。“我们听说宙斯正让赫拉克勒斯在他能找到的最陡峭的山坡上跑上跑下,好让冠军更健壮。

旁白 neutral

Maybe Brody should do that too."

也许布罗迪也该这么做。”

旁白 neutral

" Huh?" Now Brody was annoyed. What was Julia doing?

“啊?”布罗迪这下恼了。朱莉娅在干什么?

旁白 neutral

The last thing he wanted was even more exercise!

他最不想要的就是更多的锻炼!

旁白 neutral

But Hermes was nodding." You know, I was thinking along those lines myself earlier," he said

可是赫尔墨斯却点起了头。“你知道吗,我刚才自己也在往这上面想。”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Thank you for the reminder, mortal girl."

“谢谢你的提醒,凡人姑娘。”

旁白 neutral

" Julia and I can accompany Brody while he runs," Markos suggested

“布罗迪跑步的时候,朱莉娅和我可以陪着他。”马科斯提议道。

旁白 neutral

" We can keep track of his speed for you, Hermes

“我们可以帮你留意他的速度,赫尔墨斯。

旁白 neutral

I'm sure you have other important business to attend to."

我相信你还有其他要紧的事要处理。”

旁白 neutral

" Indeed I do. I was about to suggest the same thing."

“确实如此。我正要提议同样的事情。”

旁白 neutral

Hermes plucked a feather from the wing on his sandal

赫尔墨斯从他的凉鞋翅膀上拔下一根羽毛。

旁白 neutral

He let it drift toward the ground — and halfway there, it turned into a chariot with wings sprouting out of its sides!

他让它向地面飘去——飘到半途,它竟变成了一辆两侧长出翅膀的战车!

旁白 neutral

" Wow!" Brody said." But where are the horses?"

“哇!”布罗迪说。“可是马在哪儿呢?”

旁白 neutral

" No horses required. Get in, mortals," Hermes said

“不需要马。上来吧,凡人们。”赫尔墨斯说。

旁白 neutral

Markos and Julia climbed into the chariot

马科斯和朱莉娅爬进了战车。

旁白 neutral

When Brody started to follow, Hermes stopped him

布罗迪正要跟上去,赫尔墨斯拦住了他。

旁白 neutral

" You go on foot, boy," he said." Now get moving!"

“你跑步走,小子。”他说。“现在动起来!”

旁白 neutral

Brody sighed and jogged toward the nearest exit

布罗迪叹了口气,朝最近的出口慢跑过去。

旁白 neutral

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the chariot floating after him

他用眼角的余光瞥见,那辆战车正飘浮在他身后。

旁白 neutral

He couldn't wait to get out of Hermes' earshot

他巴不得赶紧跑出赫尔墨斯的听力范围。

旁白 neutral

He wanted to tell Julia exactly what he thought of her terrible idea to make him run up and down the steep hills outside of Olympia!

他真想告诉朱莉娅,他对她那个让他在奥林匹亚城外陡峭山坡上跑上跑下的馊主意,心里是怎么想的!