E13 · Episodes
013 消息与忧虑
消息与忧虑
Little Fox Level 7 · Olympic Champion · Episode 13 — 消息与忧虑.
77 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" Wow," Brody said to Hermes as the crowd murmured in reaction to Zeus' announcement
“哇,”人群因宙斯的公告而议论纷纷,布罗迪对赫耳墨斯说。
旁白 neutral
" I guess we'll get to check out this Alcides guy for ourselves soon, huh?" He glanced around
“看来我们很快就能亲眼见见那个叫阿尔喀得斯的家伙了,对吧?”他环顾四周。
旁白 neutral
" Look, there are Markos and Julia. Let's see if they bought those eels for dinner. I'm hungry!"
“看,马科斯和朱莉娅在那儿。我们去看看他们买了鳗鱼当晚餐没有。我饿了!”
旁白 neutral
Hermes didn't seem to hear him. He was still staring at Zeus
赫耳墨斯似乎没听见他的话,仍凝视着宙斯。
旁白 neutral
Meanwhile Ares pushed forward. Brody gasped when he saw the god of war
与此同时,阿瑞斯挤到了前面。布罗迪看到战神时倒吸了一口气。
旁白 neutral
Ares' hair always looked as red as flames. But now it had turned into real flames!
阿瑞斯的头发向来如火焰般红。但现在,它真的变成了火焰!
旁白 neutral
The people near Ares shrank back, looking nervous as sparks flew from the god's head
阿瑞斯附近的人们纷纷后退,神色紧张,因为火星正从这位神祇的头上飞溅。
旁白 neutral
" We'll be ready for your champion, Zeus!" Ares called out." I hope he's ready for us."
“我们会准备好迎接你的冠军的,宙斯!”阿瑞斯喊道。“希望他也为我们做好了准备。”
旁白 neutral
Zeus smirked." Trust me when I say that you won't be ready, Ares
宙斯得意地笑了笑。“相信我,阿瑞斯,你们是准备不好的。
旁白 neutral
Nobody in Greece has ever seen anything like Alcides before
在希腊,从来没有人见过像阿尔喀得斯这样的人。”
旁白 neutral
Now excuse me while I go prepare for my champion's arrival."
失陪了,我得去准备迎接我的冠军到来。"
旁白 neutral
" Pay my husband no mind!" Hera's sharp voice cut through the noise of the crowd
"别理我丈夫!"赫拉尖锐的声音穿透了人群的嘈杂。
旁白 neutral
" I don't know why you're all making such a fuss over his mysterious champion
"我不明白你们为什么都对他的神秘冠军大惊小怪。
旁白 neutral
Nobody in Olympia has seen Poseidon's champion yet, nor Hades' champion either."
奥林匹亚根本没人见过波塞冬的冠军,也没人见过哈迪斯的冠军。"
旁白 neutral
" That's different," Ares snarled." Poseidon and Hades aren't telling outrageous tales about their champions."
"那不一样,"阿瑞斯咆哮道,"波塞冬和哈迪斯可没在编造关于他们冠军的离谱故事。"
旁白 neutral
" Yes," a man in the crowd called out." I heard Alcides can read people's minds!"
"是啊,"人群中有人喊道,"我听说阿尔喀得斯会读心术!"
旁白 neutral
" Nonsense," Hera spat out." No mortal can do that."
"胡说八道,"赫拉啐了一口,"凡人不可能做到。"
旁白 neutral
Zeus smiled at her." We shall see, my dear wife. Now I really have to go."
宙斯对她笑了笑:"我们拭目以待吧,我亲爱的妻子。现在我真的得走了。"
旁白 neutral
Thunder boomed, and lightning sizzled on the dais, so brightly that Brody closed his eyes
雷声轰鸣,闪电在台上滋滋作响,光芒刺眼,布罗迪闭上了眼睛。
旁白 neutral
When he opened them again, Zeus was gone
当他再次睁开眼时,宙斯已经不见了。
旁白 neutral
" Whoa!" Brody said." How'd he do that?"
“哇!”布罗迪说,“他是怎么做到的?”
旁白 neutral
Instead of answering, Hermes grabbed Brody's arm and dragged him over to Apollo, Artemis, and Caerus, who were all standing nearby
赫尔墨斯没有回答,反而抓住布罗迪的胳膊,把他拖到站在附近的阿波罗、阿尔特弥斯和凯鲁斯跟前。
旁白 neutral
" What do you think?" Hermes asked the other gods
“你们觉得呢?”赫尔墨斯问其他神。
旁白 neutral
" Will Zeus really show his champion soon?"
“宙斯真的很快就会揭晓他的冠军吗?”
旁白 neutral
Brody didn't pay attention to the other gods' responses because Julia and Markos had just joined the group
布罗迪没有留意其他神的回答,因为朱莉娅和马科斯刚刚走进人群。
旁白 neutral
" Did you see Zeus' lightning trick?" Brody asked them." Totally cool, huh? And Ares' hair — "
“你们看见宙斯的闪电把戏了吗?”布罗迪问他们,“太酷了,对吧?还有阿瑞斯的头发——”
旁白 neutral
Julia cut him off." Never mind that, Brody. We've been talking to some of the other champions, and — "
朱莉娅打断他:“别管那个了,布罗迪。我们和其他一些冠军聊过了,而且——”
旁白 neutral
She stopped talking as Hermes suddenly yanked Brody forward
她停下了话头,因为赫尔墨斯突然把布罗迪猛地往前一拽。
旁白 neutral
" And my champion will beat Alcides at every event!" Hermes bragged loudly
“我的冠军会在每一场比赛中击败阿尔喀得斯!”赫尔墨斯大声吹嘘道。
旁白 neutral
" He's the best mortal athlete Olympia has ever seen."
“他是奥林匹亚有史以来最出色的凡人运动员。”
旁白 neutral
" So you keep saying." Artemis looked Brody up and down
“你一直这么说。”阿尔忒弥斯上下打量着布罗迪。
旁白 neutral
" I suppose we'll find out soon enough if it's true."
“我想我们很快就会知道这是不是真的了。”
旁白 neutral
" Being the best athlete won't help your champion if Alcides is as sneaky and ruthless as everyone says," Apollo remarked
“如果阿尔喀得斯真像大家说的那么狡猾冷酷,就算有最优秀的运动员也帮不了你的冠军。”阿波罗评论道。
旁白 neutral
" I heard he killed his music teacher as a boy, and..."
“我听说他小时候杀死了他的音乐老师,还有……”
旁白 neutral
Just then Brody spotted Aphrodite approaching
就在这时,布罗迪看到阿佛洛狄忒走了过来。
旁白 neutral
" Don't worry, I'll beat Alcides," he said loudly, hoping that the goddess of beauty would hear him
“别担心,我会打败阿尔喀得斯。”他大声说道,希望这位美神能听到。
旁白 neutral
" I'm going to win every event, like Hermes said — just watch!"
“我会像赫尔墨斯说的那样,赢得每一项比赛——等着瞧吧!”
旁白 neutral
He ran forward and went into a bodybuilder pose right in front of Aphrodite
他跑上前去,就在阿佛洛狄忒面前摆了个健美运动员的姿势。
旁白 neutral
" Oh, my," she said with a smile." What an impressive display!"
“哦,天哪!”她微笑着说,“真是让人印象深刻的表现!”
旁白 neutral
" Thanks." Brody puffed his chest out." But this is nothing. You should see me catch a football!"
“谢谢。”布罗迪挺起胸膛,“但这不算什么。你应该看看我接橄榄球的样子!”
旁白 neutral
Aphrodite tilted her head, looking confused." Catch a football?" she echoed
阿佛洛狄忒歪着头,一脸困惑。"接住橄榄球?"她重复道。
旁白 neutral
Julia darted over and pulled Brody away." Forget about Aphrodite, Brody!" she whispered
朱莉娅窜过来,把布罗迪拽到一边。"忘了阿佛洛狄忒吧,布罗迪!"她压低声音说。
旁白 neutral
" We need to talk to Hermes about the chariot thing!"
"我们得跟赫尔墨斯谈谈战车的事!"
旁白 neutral
" What chariot thing?" Brody asked, but Julia was yanking him toward Hermes
"什么战车的事?"布罗迪问道,但朱莉娅正拖着他走向赫尔墨斯。
旁白 neutral
Brody looked back over his shoulder at Aphrodite
布罗迪回过头去,瞥了一眼阿佛洛狄忒。
旁白 neutral
The beautiful goddess had already turned away to talk to another goddess
那位美丽的女神已经转过身,去和另一位女神说话了。
旁白 neutral
" Excuse me, Hermes," Julia said when they reached the god
"打扰一下,赫尔墨斯,"他们走到这位神祇面前时,朱莉娅说道。
旁白 neutral
" What is it, girl?" Hermes asked, sounding distracted." I'm very busy right now."
"什么事,姑娘?"赫尔墨斯问道,听起来有些心不在焉。"我现在非常忙。"
旁白 neutral
" I thought you should know that Brody doesn't know anything about horses or chariot driving," Julia said
"我觉得你应该知道,布罗迪对马或是驾战车一窍不通,"朱莉娅说。
旁白 neutral
" He's never done it before. Perhaps it would be best to work on that event next?"
"他以前从没做过。也许最好接下来先练练那个项目?"
旁白 neutral
" Are you telling me how to train my champion, mortal girl?" Hermes thundered. Then he blinked
“你是在教我如何训练我的冠军吗,凡人女孩?”赫尔墨斯怒吼道。然后他眨了眨眼。
旁白 neutral
" Wait. Perhaps you're right. I've been meaning to practice for the chariot race."
“等等。也许你说得对。我一直想为战车比赛练习一下。”
旁白 neutral
He patted Julia on the head." Thank you for the reminder, mortal. I'll contact Poseidon right now."
他拍了拍朱莉娅的头。“谢谢你的提醒,凡人。我现在就联系波塞冬。”
旁白 neutral
He hurried off
他匆匆离开了。
旁白 neutral
Brody whirled toward Julia." What was that about?" he demanded
布罗迪猛地转向朱莉娅。“那是怎么回事?”他质问道。
旁白 neutral
" You made me sound like an idiot. I can drive a chariot!"
“你让我听起来像个傻瓜。我能驾驭战车!”
旁白 neutral
" Have you ever driven one before?" Julia asked
“你以前驾驭过吗?”朱莉娅问道。
旁白 neutral
Brody shrugged." No. But I'd never thrown a javelin before, and look how great I am at that!"
布罗迪耸耸肩。“没有。但我以前也从没扔过标枪,看看我现在多厉害!”
旁白 neutral
Just then Markos emerged from the crowd and hurried over
就在这时,马科斯从人群中走出来,匆匆赶来。
旁白 neutral
" Listen," he said." I was just talking to a friend
“听着,”他说。“我刚才和一个朋友聊天。
旁白 neutral
His father is a guard at the Temple of Hera
他父亲是赫拉神殿的守卫。
旁白 neutral
He says Hera already has a plan to humiliate Zeus."
他说赫拉已经有了一个羞辱宙斯的计划。”
旁白 neutral
" That doesn't seem like a big surprise," Julia said
“这似乎没什么好惊讶的。”朱莉娅说。
旁白 neutral
" I know, but listen," Markos went on." Hera doesn't only want to beat Zeus' champion with her own
“我知道,但是听着,”马科斯继续说道。“赫拉不仅想用自己的冠军打败宙斯的冠军。
旁白 neutral
She also plans to banish Alcides to Tartarus through some trickery!"
她还计划用诡计将阿尔喀得斯放逐到塔尔塔洛斯去!”
旁白 neutral
" Tartarus? Really?" Julia said
“塔尔塔洛斯?真的吗?”朱莉娅说。
旁白 neutral
" Tartarus? What's that?" Brody asked." Is it where they make tartar sauce?" He laughed loudly at his own joke
“塔尔塔洛斯?那是什么?”布罗迪问道。“是做塔塔酱的地方吗?”他为自己开的玩笑大声笑了起来。
旁白 neutral
Markos looked confused, and Julia frowned
马科斯看起来很困惑,朱莉娅皱起了眉头。
旁白 neutral
" This isn't funny, Brody," she snapped at him
“这一点都不好笑,布罗迪。”她生气地斥责他。
旁白 neutral
" Tartarus is part of the underworld. It's the most terrible part, actually."
“塔尔塔洛斯是冥界的一部分。实际上,是最可怕的地方。”
旁白 neutral
She glanced at Markos." Can Hera really banish someone there?"
她看了马科斯一眼。“赫拉真的能把人放逐到那里去吗?”
旁白 neutral
" I don't know," Markos said." But one should never underestimate Hera."
“我不知道,”马科斯说。“但永远不要低估赫拉。”
旁白 neutral
" Right," Julia agreed." Brody almost found that out the hard way."
“没错,”朱莉娅表示同意。“布罗迪差点就因此吃了苦头。”
旁白 neutral
" I did?" Brody said
“我?”布罗迪说。
旁白 neutral
" Yes. You don't remember? She got Aphrodite to try to poison you with that chiton! But there's also some good news
“是的。你不记得了?她让阿佛洛狄忒用那件长袍给你下毒!不过也有个好消息。
旁白 neutral
If Hera stays focused on Zeus and Alcides, maybe she won't try to sabotage Brody anymore."
如果赫拉专注于宙斯和阿尔喀得斯,也许她就没空再给布罗迪捣乱了。”
旁白 neutral
" Maybe." But Markos looked troubled." Still, I wouldn't bet my life on it."
“也许吧。”但马科斯看起来忧心忡忡。“但我还是不会拿命去赌。”