Level 7 · 奥运冠军
🎬

E07 · Episodes

007 恶作剧

恶作剧

Little Fox Level 7 · Olympic Champion · Episode 7 — 恶作剧.

76 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Look out!" someone yelled

"小心!" 有人喊道。

旁白 neutral

The voice sounded like Julia's, but Brody wasn't sure

声音像是朱莉娅的,但布罗迪不确定。

旁白 neutral

He couldn't take his eyes off the huge snake flying toward his face

他无法将目光从飞向自己脸庞的那条巨蛇身上移开。

旁白 neutral

Its mouth was wide open, and its fangs looked huge and razor-sharp

它的嘴大张着,毒牙看起来又大又锋利。

旁白 neutral

A sickly yellow liquid dripped from the pointy ends

一种病态的黄色液体从尖牙末端滴落。

旁白 neutral

Beside Brody, Apollo's champion stood frozen in place, staring at the snakes with a terrified look on his face

布罗迪身旁,阿波罗的冠军僵在原地,满脸恐惧地盯着那些蛇。

旁白 neutral

Brody wasn't afraid of snakes. He'd even kept one as a pet for a while until he'd forgotten to put the lid back on the tank and it had escaped

布罗迪不怕蛇。他甚至养过一条当宠物,直到他忘记盖好水箱盖子,蛇逃走了。

旁白 neutral

But he didn't like the look of these snakes

但他不喜欢这些蛇的样子。

旁白 neutral

Especially with that stuff dripping from the fangs

尤其是毒牙上滴着那种东西。

旁白 neutral

" Duck!" he yelled, leaping sideways and tackling the other athlete, who was still just standing there like a dope

"快趴下!" 他喊道,向侧面一跃,扑倒了那个还傻站着的运动员。

旁白 neutral

Both boys tumbled to the ground. The snakes flew over them, hissing loudly

两个男孩都摔倒在地。蛇从他们头顶飞过,嘶嘶作响。

旁白 neutral

Then came the sound of loud, cackling laughter

然后传来响亮的咯咯笑声。

旁白 neutral

As he sat up, Brody saw Ares striding toward them

布罗迪坐起来时,看到阿瑞斯大步朝他们走来。

旁白 neutral

" It seems you did find a good champion, Hermes!" Ares declared

“看来你确实找到了一个好冠军,赫尔墨斯!”阿瑞斯宣称。

旁白 neutral

" You're quick, boy." He bent down and clapped Brody on the back so hard that Brody almost fell over again

“你反应很快,小子。”他弯下腰,用力拍了拍布罗迪的后背,拍得布罗迪差点又摔倒了。

旁白 neutral

Brody stared at him for a second and then laughed

布罗迪盯着他看了一秒,然后笑了。

旁白 neutral

" Thanks, dude," he said." That snake thing was cool. Can all you gods do stuff like that?"

“谢了,老兄,”他说,“那个蛇的把戏挺酷的。你们所有的神都能做那样的事吗?”

旁白 neutral

By then Hermes and Apollo had run over to the boys, along with Julia and Markos

这时,赫尔墨斯和阿波罗,还有朱莉娅和马科斯,都跑到了男孩们身边。

旁白 neutral

" Are you all right, Brody?" Markos asked, his face pale and anxious." That was close!"

“你没事吧,布罗迪?”马科斯问道,脸色苍白,神情焦急。“刚才好险!”

旁白 neutral

" Yes." Hermes scowled at Ares." A little too close."

“没事。”赫尔墨斯对阿瑞斯皱起眉头。“有点太险了。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm fine." Brody jumped to his feet." No big deal. It was just a joke."

“我没事。”布罗迪跳起来。“没什么大不了的。只是个玩笑。”

旁白 neutral

" A joke that could have killed you," Julia said." I'm guessing those snakes are venomous."

“一个可能会要了你命的玩笑,”茱莉亚说。“我猜那些蛇是有毒的。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, they are," Ares said with a smirk." Extremely venomous."

“哦,它们是有毒,”阿瑞斯得意地笑着说。“毒性极强。”

旁白 neutral

Brody shrugged." Okay. But they didn't bite us. Like I said, no big deal."

布罗迪耸耸肩。“好吧。但它们没咬我们。就像我说的,没什么大不了的。”

旁白 neutral

Apollo was glaring at Ares too." It might be a big deal if it happens again," he snapped

阿波罗也瞪着阿瑞斯。“如果再来一次,那可就是大事了,”他厉声说道。

旁白 neutral

" Is that a threat, sun god?" Suddenly Ares' smile disappeared

“这是威胁吗,太阳神?”阿瑞斯的笑容突然消失了。

旁白 neutral

He clenched his fists and stuck his face in the other god's face

他握紧拳头,把脸凑到对方眼前。

旁白 neutral

" I don't make threats," Apollo retorted, his eyes flashing with fury." I take action."

“我不威胁人,”阿波罗反驳道,眼中闪着怒火。“我直接行动。”

旁白 neutral

" Boys, boys." Artemis strolled over, looking amused by the gods' bickering

“男孩们,男孩们。”阿尔忒弥斯悠闲地走过来,看着两位神争吵觉得好笑。

旁白 neutral

" You're taking this far too seriously," she said

“你们把这事看得太严重了,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Shouldn't we all be saving our best tricks for Zeus' champion?"

“我们难道不应该都把最好的绝招留给宙斯的冠军吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Don't tell me what to do, sister," Apollo muttered

“别对我指手画脚,妹妹,”阿波罗咕哝道。

旁白 neutral

But he took a step back from Ares and looked less angry

但他从阿瑞斯面前退了一步,看起来没那么生气了。

旁白 neutral

As the gods continued bickering with each other, Julia pulled Brody away

众神继续争吵时,茱莉亚把布罗迪拉到一边。

旁白 neutral

" No matter what the gods say, Alcides obviously isn't their only target," she whispered

“不管众神怎么说,阿尔喀得斯显然不是他们唯一的目标,”她低声说。

旁白 neutral

" Markos told me the gods constantly try to sabotage each others' champions

“马科斯告诉我,众神经常互相破坏对方的冠军。

旁白 neutral

Now are you ready to escape? It's not exactly safe for you."

现在你准备好逃走了吗?这里对你来说不太安全。”

旁白 neutral

Brody shook off her hand." Don't be such a wimp," he said

布罗迪甩开她的手。“别这么胆小,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Like I said, it was just a prank. My teammates and I do stuff like that all the time in the locker room."

“我说了,那只是个恶作剧。我和队友们在更衣室里经常这么玩。”

旁白 neutral

" You throw deadly reptiles at each other?" Julia said sarcastically

“你们互相扔致命的爬行动物?”茱莉亚讽刺地说。

旁白 neutral

Brody shrugged." Why is she making such a big deal about this?" he thought. He could handle a few pranks

布罗迪耸耸肩。“她干嘛这么大惊小怪的?”他想。不过是几个恶作剧而已,他能应付。

旁白 neutral

If he couldn't handle them, he'd never survive being on the football team back home!

要是连这都应付不了,他还怎么在老家那边的橄榄球队混啊!

旁白 neutral

Hermes hurried over, still looking annoyed." Back to work, boy," he told Brody

赫尔墨斯匆匆走来,脸上还带着怒气。“回去训练,小子,”他对布罗迪说。

旁白 neutral

" We must show Ares that his ridiculous stunt hasn't rattled you. Grab another javelin and let's try again."

“我们得让阿瑞斯看看,他那无聊的把戏根本没让你慌了神。再拿根标枪,我们重新来过。”

旁白 neutral

Hermes worked Brody hard for the next couple of hours

接下来的几个小时,赫尔墨斯对布罗迪的训练非常严苛。

旁白 neutral

Finally, after a particularly fast sprint, Hermes smiled

终于,在一次特别快的冲刺之后,赫尔墨斯露出了笑容。

旁白 neutral

" Well done," he said." That's enough for today. I have other business to attend to

“做得好,”他说。“今天就到这里吧。我还有别的事要处理。

旁白 neutral

Go wash up, and then Markos will take you home."

去洗洗,然后马可斯会送你回家。”

旁白 neutral

Markos pointed Brody toward a bathing chamber nearby

马可斯指了指附近的一间浴室让布罗迪去。

旁白 neutral

Brody was dismayed to find only a bare room with a mosaic floor, a stone tub, and no warm water at all

布罗迪失望地发现,那里只有一个空荡荡的房间,铺着马赛克地板,放着一个石缸,而且完全没有热水。

旁白 neutral

Still, it was a very hot day, and the cool water felt pretty good

不过,那天天气很热,凉水冲在身上感觉还真不错。

旁白 neutral

He rinsed off the sweat and wrapped a towel around himself

他冲掉汗水,拿条毛巾裹住自己。

旁白 neutral

As he reached for his grungy chiton, the door opened

当他伸手去拿他那件脏兮兮的束腰长衣时,门开了。

旁白 neutral

" Excuse me!" Brody started to call out a warning

“有人!”布罗迪正要出声提醒。

旁白 neutral

" I'm — oh!" Brody gulped as Aphrodite slipped into the room

“我——哦!”当阿佛洛狄忒溜进房间时,布罗迪倒吸了一口气。

旁白 neutral

" Greetings, Brody," the goddess of beauty purred

“你好啊,布罗迪。”美神柔声说道。

旁白 neutral

" I was very impressed with your training today."

“你今天训练的表现,给我留下了很深的印象。”

旁白 neutral

" You... you were?" Brody said. His face flushed

“你……你看到了?”布罗迪说。他的脸一下子红了。

旁白 neutral

" I didn't even know you were watching."

“我都不知道你在看。”

旁白 neutral

Smiling, she came closer." Oh, I was watching," she said

她微笑着走得更近。“哦,我一直在看,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Would you do me the honor of taking a stroll with me and explaining how you came to be so fast and strong?"

“你愿意赏光和我一起散散步,说说你是怎么变得这么快、这么强壮的吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Sure!" Brody blurted out." I mean, yeah, that sounds cool. Whatever."

“当然!”布罗迪脱口而出。“我是说,好啊,听起来不错。随便啦。”

旁白 neutral

" Wonderful." Aphrodite beamed at him. Then she pulled something from behind her back

“太好了。”阿佛洛狄忒对他灿烂一笑。然后,她从身后拿出了一样东西。

旁白 neutral

" Here's a fresh chiton. Why don't you put it on? I'll wait for you outside."

“这是一件新长袍。你为什么不穿上呢?我在外面等你。”

旁白 neutral

" Uh, thanks." Brody took the garment, hardly believing that this was happening

“呃,谢了。”布罗迪接过衣服,简直不敢相信会发生这种事。

旁白 neutral

Back home, he'd never even had a girlfriend yet

在家乡的时候,他可是连个女朋友都还没有交过。

旁白 neutral

But here in ancient Greece, an actual goddess was practically throwing herself at him!

但在这古希腊,一位真正的女神几乎是要对他投怀送抱了!

旁白 neutral

Being an Olympic athlete was even more awesome than Brody had expected

当个奥林匹克运动员,比布罗迪预想的还要棒。

旁白 neutral

" Don't be long, mortal champion," Aphrodite said with a wink

“别让我等太久哦,凡人冠军。”阿佛洛狄忒眨了眨眼说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm really looking forward to our stroll."

“我真的很期待我们的散步。”

旁白 neutral

As she headed for the door, it opened again. This time Athena looked in

当她朝门口走去时,门又开了。这次是雅典娜往里看。

旁白 neutral

" There you are," Athena said to Aphrodite." I've been looking for you. I heard that you and Hera were seen — "

“原来你在这儿。”雅典娜对阿佛洛狄忒说。“我一直在找你。我听说有人看见你和赫拉——”

旁白 neutral

Her gray eyes suddenly went wide." Drop that garment, boy!" she commanded

她的灰色眼睛突然睁大了。“把那件衣服扔掉,孩子!”她命令道。

旁白 neutral

" Huh?" Brody said." Why?"

“啊?”布罗迪说。“为什么?”

旁白 neutral

Athena reached him in three long strides and snatched the chiton out of his hands

雅典娜三大步走到他跟前,一把从他手里夺过那件长袍。

旁白 neutral

" I said drop it!" she shouted." It's poisoned!"

“我说扔掉!”她喊道。“它有毒!”