新概念英语第2册美音
📗

L50 · 第 49–72 课

Taken for a Ride

Taken for a Ride

新概念英语第 2 册 · 第 50 课

20 句 · 父母与孩子分角色配音

旁白 neutral

I love travelling in the country,

我喜欢在乡下旅行,

旁白 neutral

but I don't like losing my way.

但我不喜欢迷路。

旁白 neutral

I went on an excursion recently,

我最近去了一次短途旅行,

旁白 neutral

but my trip took me longer than I expected.

但我的旅程比我预期的要长。

旁白 neutral

'I'm going to Woodford Green,'

“我要去伍德福德格林,”

旁白 neutral

I said to the conductor as I got on the bus,

我上车时对售票员说,

旁白 neutral

'but I don't know where it is.'

“但我不知道它在哪里。”

旁白 neutral

'I'll tell you where to get off.' answered the conductor.

“我会告诉你哪里下车。”售票员回答。

旁白 neutral

I sat in the front of the bus to get a good view of the countryside.

我坐在巴士前排,以便更好地欣赏乡村景色。

旁白 neutral

After some time, the bus stopped.

过了一会儿,巴士停了下来。

旁白 neutral

Looking round, I realized with a shock that I was the only passenger left on the bus.

我环顾四周,震惊地发现我是车上唯一的乘客了。

旁白 neutral

'You'll have to get off here,'

“你必须在这里下车,”

旁白 neutral

the conductor said. 'This is as far as we go.'

售票员说。“我们只能到这里了。”

旁白 neutral

'Is this Woodford Green?' I asked.

“这是伍德福德格林吗?”我问道。

旁白 neutral

'Oh dear,' said the conductor suddenly.

“哦,天哪,”售票员突然说道。

旁白 neutral

'I forgot to put you off.'

“我忘了让你下车了。”

旁白 neutral

'It doesn't matter,' I said. 'I'll get off here.'

“没关系,”我说,“我就在这里下车。”

旁白 neutral

'We're going back now,' said the conductor.

“我们现在要回去了,”售票员说。

旁白 neutral

'Well, in that case,

“好吧,既然如此,”

旁白 neutral

I prefer to stay on the bus,' I answered.

我宁愿留在车上,”我回答道。