Level 6 · 怪物学院
🎬

E04 · Episodes

004 瓦尔多的奇异魔法

瓦尔多的奇异魔法

Little Fox · Monster Academy · Episode 4 — 瓦尔多的奇异魔法.

84 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Ben finally spotted Waldo in the hallway after English

英语课后,本终于在走廊里发现了沃尔多。

旁白 neutral

" Waldo!" called Ben, hurrying up to him

“沃尔多!”本喊道,急匆匆地向他走去。

旁白 neutral

Waldo spun around, sending his glasses flying off his nose

沃尔多猛地转身,眼镜从鼻子上飞了出去。

旁白 neutral

He picked them up and peered at Ben

他捡起眼镜,仔细端详着本。

旁白 neutral

" Hey, you're the new ghost... Ben, right?

“嘿,你是那个新来的幽灵……本,对吧?

旁白 neutral

How do you like Monster Academy so far?"

到目前为止,你觉得怪物学院怎么样?”

旁白 neutral

" It's great," said Ben." Except for the crazy brooms crashing everywhere

“很棒,”本说,“除了那些疯扫帚到处乱撞。

旁白 neutral

I was looking forward to the Monster Mash dance

我本来很期待怪物狂欢舞会。

旁白 neutral

I hear it's always really fun."

我听说它总是很有趣。”

旁白 neutral

" It is," Waldo agreed." Too bad Mr. Freaky had to cancel it for now

“是的,”沃尔多表示同意,“可惜怪奇先生现在不得不取消它。

旁白 neutral

But don't worry," he went on." I'm a pretty amazing wizard

不过别担心,”他接着说,“我可是个相当厉害的巫师。

旁白 neutral

I can figure out who's flying the brooms in no time at all."

我很快就能查出是谁在乱飞扫帚。”

旁白 neutral

" Wow, that's great!" Ben said." What are you going to do?"

“哇,太棒了!”本说,“你打算怎么做?”

旁白 neutral

" I'll formulate a truth potion," Waldo answered

“我会配制一种真言药水,”沃尔多回答。

旁白 neutral

" I'll give it to every single student at Monster Academy and then question them, one by one."

“我要让怪物学院的每一个学生都喝下它,然后一个一个地审问。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh... um..." Ben hesitated

“哦……呃……”本犹豫了。

旁白 neutral

" There are hundreds of students at Monster Academy

“怪物学院有好几百个学生呢。

旁白 neutral

Won't it take a really long time to question everyone?"

审问所有人不会花很久吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Hmm... I guess you're right... Hey!" Waldo suddenly had a big smile

“嗯……我想你说得对……嘿!”沃尔多突然咧开嘴笑了。

旁白 neutral

" You're a ghost! You could investigate without anyone seeing you!"

“你是个幽灵!你可以神不知鬼不觉地调查这件事!”

旁白 neutral

" I can move quietly," said Ben." But I'm not invisible."

“我可以悄悄行动,”本说,“但我不是隐形的。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, right," said Waldo, rubbing his chin." I know! I'll cast a sleep spell!"

“哦,对,”沃尔多说,摸着下巴,“我知道了!我来施个睡眠咒!”

旁白 neutral

" Okay," said Ben. This idea sounded a little better to him

“好吧,”本说。这个主意他听起来稍微靠谱些。

旁白 neutral

" When can we start?"

“我们什么时候开始?”

旁白 neutral

Waldo glanced around." I can do the spell now if we hurry," he whispered." Follow me!"

沃尔多扫视了一圈。“如果我们快点,我现在就可以施咒,”他悄声说,“跟我来!”

旁白 neutral

Ben followed Waldo into the empty library

本跟着沃尔多走进空无一人的图书馆。

旁白 neutral

Waldo took an enormous book out of his backpack and flipped through the pages

沃尔多从背包里掏出一本巨大的书,快速地翻着页。

旁白 neutral

" Here it is," he said." The sleep spell."

“找到了,”他说,“睡眠咒。”

旁白 neutral

" Are you sure it will work?" asked Ben

“你确定这能行吗?”本问道。

旁白 neutral

" I've never actually tried it," said Waldo

“我其实从来没试过,”沃尔多说。

旁白 neutral

" But don't worry — I'm very skilled at magic."

“别担心——我魔法很厉害的。”

旁白 neutral

" That's what I've heard," Ben murmured

“我也是这么听说的。”本小声说。

旁白 neutral

Waldo quietly recited the spell

沃尔多轻声念出咒语。

旁白 neutral

When he was finished, he looked at Ben

念完后,他看向本。

旁白 neutral

" The spell is done," said Waldo

“咒语生效了。”沃尔多说。

旁白 neutral

" Go look for clues. But be quick — the spell lasts for only one hour!"

“去找线索吧。但动作要快——咒语只能维持一小时!”

旁白 neutral

Ben decided to search the broom-flying classroom first

本决定先搜查飞天扫帚教室。

旁白 neutral

The room's closet was filled with witches' brooms

教室的柜子里塞满了女巫的扫帚。

旁白 neutral

Each one was marked " MA," for Monster Academy

每把上都标着“MA”,代表怪物学院。

旁白 neutral

" I don't see any clues in here," he murmured

“这里没什么线索。”他低声说。

旁白 neutral

" Just a bunch of — what's that?"

"就是一堆——那是什么?"

旁白 neutral

Ben reached down and picked up a small object

本弯下腰,捡起一个小东西。

旁白 neutral

" I wonder what this is," he thought, slipping it into his pocket

"这会是什么呢,"他想着,顺手把它塞进了口袋。

旁白 neutral

" It looks a little like a tooth."

"看起来有点像牙齿。"

旁白 neutral

Suddenly a voice said," What are you doing here?"

突然一个声音传来:"你在这儿干什么?"

旁白 neutral

Ben spun around and saw Winnie. Her eyes were wide open

本猛地转身,看见了温妮。她眼睛睁得大大的。

旁白 neutral

" Oh," said Ben." I... uh..."

"哦,"本说。"我……呃……"

旁白 neutral

Why was Winnie awake?

为什么温妮会醒着?

旁白 neutral

And what was she doing in the broom-flying classroom?

还有,她在扫帚飞行教室做什么?

旁白 neutral

Winnie started talking really fast

温妮开始飞快地说起话来。

旁白 neutral

" I was in math class, but suddenly I just couldn't sit still

“我当时在上数学课,但突然就坐不住了。

旁白 neutral

No one could. I mean, who wants to do math when you feel like running or going flying or something? Right?

谁都坐不住。我是说,当你想要奔跑、飞翔之类的时候,谁还想做数学题呢?对吧?

旁白 neutral

Even Mr. Slime didn't want to be there

连史莱姆老师都不想待在那儿。

旁白 neutral

' Class dismissed!' he said, and then he ran out of the room so he could go jogging around the track."

‘下课!’他说完就跑出教室,去跑道上慢跑了。”

旁白 neutral

Winnie ran over to the brooms." Oh, how I wish I could fly them!"

温妮跑到扫帚旁边。“哦,我多希望能骑上它们飞啊!”

旁白 neutral

" See you, Winnie," Ben called. She was acting really weird

“再见,温妮。”本喊道。她表现得真奇怪。

旁白 neutral

He had to find Waldo right away to see what was going on

他得马上找到沃尔多,看看到底是怎么回事。

旁白 neutral

Earlier the halls had been empty

早些时候走廊里还空无一人。

旁白 neutral

Now teachers and students were rushing around

现在老师和学生们都在四处乱跑。

旁白 neutral

In the middle of the chaos, Waldo made his way toward Ben

在混乱之中,沃尔多朝本走了过来。

旁白 neutral

" Something happened with the sleep spell!" whispered Waldo in a panic

“睡眠咒出问题了!”沃尔多惊慌地低声说。

旁白 neutral

" Instead of putting everyone to sleep, it made them wide-awake!"

“它不但没让大家睡着,反而让他们全清醒了!”

旁白 neutral

" You're not kidding!" said Ben." What happened?"

“你可不是在开玩笑!”本说,“发生什么了?”

旁白 neutral

Waldo looked sheepish." I guess even a great wizard like me can make a mistake sometimes."

沃尔多面露尴尬。“我想,就算像我这样的大巫师,偶尔也会出错的。”

旁白 neutral

" I guess," Ben muttered

“我想是吧。”本咕哝道。

旁白 neutral

Waldo held up his hands

沃尔多举起双手。

旁白 neutral

" Don't worry. I have another spell I can use. Follow me."

“别担心,我还有一个咒语可以用。跟我来。”

旁白 neutral

Ben followed Waldo to the library once again

本再次跟着沃尔多来到图书馆。

旁白 neutral

The wizard opened his big book of spells and recited some new words

巫师打开他那本大咒语书,念出了一些新词。

旁白 neutral

" This spell will make everyone forget everything that happens during the next hour," said Waldo

“这个咒语会让大家忘记接下来一小时内发生的所有事情,”沃尔多说。

旁白 neutral

" Even if other monsters see you snooping around, they won't remember."

“就算有别的怪物看到你在东张西望,他们也不会记得。”

旁白 neutral

" Awesome," said Ben." Let's go search for clues!"

“太棒了,”本说,“我们去找线索吧!”

旁白 neutral

Ben and Waldo hurried back into the hallway

本和沃尔多急忙回到走廊。

旁白 neutral

Instantly all the monsters — students and teachers — fell silent

瞬间,所有的怪物——学生和老师——都安静了下来。

旁白 neutral

They all stared at Waldo

他们全都盯着沃尔多看。

旁白 neutral

A purple monster ran up to Waldo

一个紫色怪物跑到沃尔多跟前。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Waldo, what a wonderful wizard you are!"

“哦,沃尔多,你真是个了不起的巫师!”

旁白 neutral

A witch pushed the purple monster aside." Waldo! You are so cute!"

一个女巫把紫色怪物推到一边。“沃尔多!你太可爱了!”

旁白 neutral

" Will you marry me, Waldo?" shouted a mummy

“你愿意嫁给我吗,沃尔多?”一个木乃伊喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Will you go to the Monster Mash with me?" cried a goblin

“你愿意和我一起去怪物舞会吗?”一个小妖精喊道。

旁白 neutral

" What is going on?" cried Ben

“这是怎么回事?”本喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Why is everyone in love with you all of sudden?"

“为什么大家一下子都爱上你了?”

旁白 neutral

Waldo put his palm to his forehead

沃尔多用手掌拍了下额头。

旁白 neutral

" Ugh! I didn't cast a forgetting spell. I cast a love spell!"

“呃!我施的不是遗忘咒,是爱情咒!”