E38 · Episodes
038 白犀牛
白犀牛
Little Fox · Meet the Animals · Episode 38 — 白犀牛.
28 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Good afternoon! Who are you?
下午好!你是谁呀?
旁白 neutral
I'm called a white rhinoceros
我叫白犀牛。
旁白 neutral
But white rhinos are actually gray
不过白犀牛其实是灰色的。
旁白 neutral
We're very big land mammals
我们是体型非常大的陆地哺乳动物。
旁白 neutral
Where do you live?
你住在哪里?
旁白 neutral
Most white rhinos live in South Africa
大部分白犀牛生活在南非。
旁白 neutral
We like grassy plains
我们喜欢长满草的平原。
旁白 neutral
Do you eat grasses?
你们吃草吗?
旁白 neutral
Yes. White rhinos eat grasses
是的。白犀牛吃草。
旁白 neutral
Our mouths are very wide
我们的嘴巴非常宽。
旁白 neutral
So we can eat a lot at once!
这样我们一次就能吃很多!
旁白 neutral
Why do you roll in mud?
你们为什么在泥里打滚?
旁白 neutral
Mud protects us from the hot sun
泥巴能保护我们不被太阳暴晒。
旁白 neutral
And it keeps bugs away
还能赶走虫子。
旁白 neutral
I like your horns!
我喜欢你的角!
旁白 neutral
White rhinos have two horns
白犀牛有两只角。
旁白 neutral
We use them to fight
我们打架的时候会用到它们。
旁白 neutral
Oh! Do you have many enemies?
哦!你们有很多敌人吗?
旁白 neutral
White rhinos fight each other sometimes
有时候白犀牛会互相打架。
旁白 neutral
But people are our main enemy
但人类是我们的主要敌人。
旁白 neutral
They hunt us for our horns
他们为了得到我们的角而猎杀我们。
旁白 neutral
Do you ever run?
你们会跑吗?
旁白 neutral
Sometimes white rhinos run very fast
有时候白犀牛跑得很快。
旁白 neutral
We charge at things!
我们会朝东西冲过去!
旁白 neutral
But we're too big to run for long
但我们太庞大了,跑不了太久。
旁白 neutral
The sun feels hot
太阳晒得好热。
旁白 neutral
I'm going to rest in the shade now
我现在要去阴凉处休息了。
旁白 neutral
Bye, Rhinoceros!
再见啦,犀牛!