Level 2 · 神奇马克笔
🎬

E70 · Episodes

070 我们该去哪儿

我们该去哪儿

Little Fox · Magic Marker · Episode 70 — 我们该去哪儿.

27 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

What should we do, Maxie?

我们该怎么办,麦克斯?

旁白 neutral

Let's get off here

我们在这儿下车吧。

旁白 neutral

Poor Alex and Sue

可怜的亚历克斯和苏。

旁白 neutral

What if they are still waiting for us?

如果他们还在等我们怎么办?

旁白 neutral

Taco! It's the witch!

塔可!是那个女巫!

旁白 neutral

Maxie! Follow me!

麦克斯!跟我来!

旁白 neutral

Do you think the witch is following us?

你觉得女巫在跟着我们吗?

旁白 neutral

I don't know!

我不知道!

旁白 neutral

It's so dark in here

这里太黑了。

旁白 neutral

I can't see a thing!

我什么也看不见!

旁白 neutral

When the car stops, we have to get out

车一停,我们就得出去。

旁白 neutral

But how? It's locked!

可是怎么出去?锁着呢!

旁白 neutral

Hmmm... I have an idea!

嗯……我有个主意!

旁白 neutral

Since we left the train station, that car has been following us!

自从我们离开火车站,那辆车就一直在跟着我们!

旁白 neutral

What's that sound?

那是什么声音?

旁白 neutral

I don't hear anything

我什么也没听到。

旁白 neutral

I wonder what that woman wants?

我想知道那个女人想要什么?

旁白 neutral

Honey, that sound!

亲爱的,那个声音!

旁白 neutral

It's coming from the trunk!

是从后备箱传来的!

旁白 neutral

Let me pull over and we can check it out

我靠边停车,我们看看。

旁白 neutral

Maxie! We're stopping! Hurry up!

麦克斯!我们停下了!快点!

旁白 neutral

Excuse me! I noticed you were following us

打扰一下!我注意到你在跟着我们。

旁白 neutral

Is there a problem?

有什么问题吗?

旁白 neutral

It's mine! Come back here!

是我的!回来!

旁白 neutral

Taco! Where should we go?

塔可!我们该往哪儿走?

旁白 neutral

There's nowhere to go!

没地方可去了!

旁白 neutral

Just keep running!

只管跑!