Level 2 · 神奇马克笔
🎬

E68 · Episodes

068 客人来访

客人来访

Little Fox · Magic Marker · Episode 68 — 客人来访.

35 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

I have an idea!

我有个主意!

旁白 neutral

That was a great idea, Maxie

真是个好主意,马克西。

旁白 neutral

It was nothing

没什么。

旁白 neutral

Finally, we're going home!

终于要回家了!

旁白 neutral

I miss Alex and Sue so much!

我好想亚历克斯和苏啊!

旁白 neutral

Me too. They must be so worried about us

我也是。他们肯定担心死我们了。

旁白 neutral

Maybe we should call them!

也许我们该给他们打个电话!

旁白 neutral

Good idea, Taco!

好主意,塔克!

旁白 neutral

... so I said," You take that back!

……所以我说,“你收回那句话!

旁白 neutral

I don't want it!"

我不要它!”

旁白 neutral

I wish she'd get off the phone!

真希望她快点挂电话!

旁白 neutral

... I know! So that's what I said next!

……就是嘛!所以我接下来就这么说了!

旁白 neutral

And then he..

然后他……

旁白 neutral

I have an idea

我有个主意。

旁白 neutral

... Well, it's been awful. I just..

……唉,真是糟透了。我只是……

旁白 neutral

EEEKKKKKK! There's a mouse! EEEEK!

啊啊啊啊啊!有老鼠!啊啊啊!

旁白 neutral

Good work, Maxie!

干得好,马克西!

旁白 neutral

Now hurry, before the woman comes back!

快,趁那个女人还没回来!

旁白 neutral

Hello?

喂?

旁白 neutral

Sue! It's Maxie!

苏!是我,马克西!

旁白 neutral

Maxie! Where are you?

马克西!你在哪儿?

旁白 neutral

We are so worried about you!

我们好担心你!

旁白 neutral

I'll explain everything soon

我很快就解释一切。

旁白 neutral

Can you pick us up at the train station?

你们能来火车站接我们吗?

旁白 neutral

We should be there soon

我们应该很快就到了。

旁白 neutral

Of course! We have a guest here

当然!我们这儿有位客人。

旁白 neutral

Maybe she can drive us

也许她能开车带我们去。

旁白 neutral

Okay! We'll see you soon! Bye!

好的!回头见!拜拜!

旁白 neutral

Well, at least they are safe

嗯,至少他们安全了。

旁白 neutral

I'm so glad!

我真高兴!

旁白 neutral

We have to pick them up now

我们现在就得去接他们。

旁白 neutral

We're very sorry, but can you help us?

非常抱歉,你能帮我们一下吗?

旁白 neutral

We need to pick up our cat and bird at the train station

我们得去火车站接我们的猫和鸟。

旁白 neutral

Oh, your cat and bird

哦,你们的猫和鸟。

旁白 neutral

I'd be more than happy to help you

我非常乐意帮你们。