Level 7 · 小妇人
🎬

E15 · Episodes

015 有其母必有其女

有其母必有其女

Little Fox Level 7 · Little Women · Episode 15 — 有其母必有其女.

73 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Laurie carried Amy all the way home, talking to her, trying to keep her from falling asleep, because that would have lowered her body temperature even more

劳里一路把艾米抱回家,一边不停地跟她说话,想让她保持清醒,因为一旦睡着,体温会降得更低。

旁白 neutral

Jo was trying her best to contribute to the rescue mission but her whole body and mind were numb

乔竭力帮忙救援,可她的整个身心都已麻木。

旁白 neutral

" What if she dies? It'll be my fault

“万一她死了怎么办?那都是我的错。

旁白 neutral

How can I live with myself if Amy dies?" Jo repeated over and over again under her breath

要是艾米死了,我还怎么活下去?”乔压低声音一遍遍地重复道。

旁白 neutral

" She's not going to die, Jo. Just keep talking to her," Laurie panted

“她不会死的,乔。接着跟她说话就行,”劳里气喘吁吁地说。

旁白 neutral

Even though his main concern was Amy, Laurie's thoughts never left his best friend, who he knew felt guilty about the unfortunate accident

尽管最担心的是艾米,但劳里心里一直惦记着他最好的朋友,他知道她正为这起不幸的事故内疚不已。

旁白 neutral

" Mother March!" Laurie called out, kicking the door open with his foot when they got to the March home

“马奇妈妈!”劳里喊道,一到马奇家门口,他就一脚把门踹开了。

旁白 neutral

Laurie was the only one who was allowed to call Mrs. March by that name

只有劳里被允许这样称呼马奇太太。

旁白 neutral

" Heavens! What's happened?" Mother gasped as soon as she saw the three of them burst into the house

“天哪!出什么事了?”妈妈看到他们三个冲进屋,倒吸一口气问道。

旁白 neutral

Laying Amy in the chair closest to the fireplace, Laurie tried his best to explain

劳里把艾米放到离壁炉最近的椅子上,努力解释情况。

旁白 neutral

For some reason, seeing her Mother's pale-white face made Jo feel even guiltier and she could not control the tears that started to slide down her cheeks

不知为何,看到妈妈苍白的脸庞,乔感到更加内疚,泪水忍不住顺着脸颊滑落。

旁白 neutral

Meanwhile, Mother was giving instructions to everyone

与此同时,妈妈正在向每个人下达指示。

旁白 neutral

" Hannah! We need more wood. Meg, get some hot towels and boil a pot of hot water

“汉娜!我们需要更多木柴。梅格,拿些热毛巾,再烧一壶热水。

旁白 neutral

Beth, go upstairs and grab every blanket you can find and bring them quickly

贝丝,上楼去,把所有能找到的毯子都拿来,快点。

旁白 neutral

We need to keep her as warm as possible."

我们得尽量保持她的体温。”

旁白 neutral

Laurie stepped back, letting Mother take charge of the situation

劳里后退一步,让妈妈来掌控局面。

旁白 neutral

He shivered, not realizing until then how cold he was

他打了个寒颤,直到这时才意识到自己有多冷。

旁白 neutral

Warming himself by the fire, he glanced over at Jo, who was shaking visibly from the cold, but did not seem aware of it

他靠着炉火取暖,瞥了一眼乔,她因为寒冷而在发抖,但自己似乎没有意识到。

旁白 neutral

Wordlessly, he went over to her, putting his arms around her shoulders and patting her gently

他一言不发地走到她身边,环抱住她的肩膀,轻轻拍抚着。

旁白 neutral

Jo, grateful for Laurie's kindness, leaned her head against him, and sobbed until no more tears would come out

乔感激劳里的体贴,把头靠在他身上,啜泣着,直到再也流不出泪水。

旁白 neutral

With the exception of a slight numbness in her hands and feet, Amy was going to be fine

除了手脚有些轻微麻木之外,艾米会没事的。

旁白 neutral

Laurie and Jo had acted speedily and saved Amy before any severe damage had happened

劳里和乔行动迅速,在艾米受到严重损伤前救了她。

旁白 neutral

Still, Jo could not help but feel that Amy's fall was her fault in the first place

尽管如此,乔还是忍不住觉得,艾米摔倒归根结底是她的错。

旁白 neutral

" Jo? Come here, dearest," Mother whispered when she saw Jo standing awkwardly at the doorway

“乔?过来,亲爱的。”母亲看到乔局促不安地站在门口时,轻声说道。

旁白 neutral

Mother had just come in to check up on Amy, who was sleeping soundly

母亲刚刚进来查看艾米的情况,她睡得正香。

旁白 neutral

Jo paced outside the bedroom but did not have the courage to go inside

乔在卧室外踱来踱去,却没有勇气进去。

旁白 neutral

Her mother's kind words, though, seemed a warm invitation

不过,母亲亲切的话语仿佛是一个温暖的邀请。

旁白 neutral

" Amy is doing fine. She just needs to rest," Mother spoke softly." You need some rest too."

“艾米情况很好,她只需要休息。”母亲轻声说,“你也需要休息一下。”

旁白 neutral

Jo felt her throat tighten and the tears sting her eyes once again

乔感到喉咙发紧,泪水再次刺痛了她的双眼。

旁白 neutral

" Jo, whatever you are feeling, this was not your fault," Mother said, sensing Jo's painful guilt

“乔,不管你在想什么,这不是你的错。”母亲察觉到了乔痛苦的内疚,说道。

旁白 neutral

" But it was. If I hadn't been so mean, she... if only I hadn't lost my temper..." Jo choked

“但这就是我的错。如果我不是那么刻薄,她……如果我没有发脾气就好了……”乔哽咽着说。

旁白 neutral

Mother pulled Jo close to her and whispered," I understand how you feel."

母亲把乔拉近身边,轻声说:“我理解你的感受。”

旁白 neutral

" How can you know what it feels like to be so angry, Mother?" sniffed Jo

“你怎么可能知道那么生气是什么感觉呢,母亲?”乔抽泣着说。

旁白 neutral

" You're the most patient, kindest person in the world."

“你是世界上最有耐心、最善良的人。”

旁白 neutral

Mother smiled shyly and said," I try very hard but, to be honest, I used to be exactly like you."

母亲害羞地笑了笑,说:“我一直在努力,但说实话,我以前和你一模一样。”

旁白 neutral

Jo stared at her mother unbelievingly. Mother was a role model for all her daughters

乔难以置信地盯着母亲。母亲一直是她女儿们的榜样。

旁白 neutral

For her to admit that she had a temper like Jo's was too much of a shock

她居然承认自己曾有像乔一样的坏脾气,这实在太让人震惊了。

旁白 neutral

Shaking her head, Jo said," No, I can't believe that, Mother. You're not like me at all."

乔摇了摇头,说:“不,我不信,母亲。你完全不像我。”

旁白 neutral

Chuckling quietly, Mother replied," You may think I am perfect and make no mistakes but Jo, I'm also human

母亲轻声笑了起来,回答道:“你可能觉得我完美无缺,从不犯错,但乔,我也是人。”

旁白 neutral

I have many faults and weaknesses. I'm just better able to control them as I get older."

我有很多缺点和弱点。只是随着年岁渐长,我更懂得控制它们罢了。”

旁白 neutral

Jo, no longer crying, quietly contemplated her mother's words

乔不再哭了,静静地思索着母亲的话。

旁白 neutral

" Do you think I will ever change and be like you?"

“你觉得我会改变,变得像你一样吗?”

旁白 neutral

" That depends on whether or not you want to change

“那取决于你是否愿意改变。

旁白 neutral

Some people feel that anger makes them stronger and more respected

有些人觉得愤怒能让他们更强大,更受人尊敬。

旁白 neutral

Others see that anger, though sometimes unavoidable, can be controlled

另一些人则认为,愤怒虽然有时难以避免,但可以控制。

旁白 neutral

That is what I am learning," said Mother

我正在学习这样做,”母亲说。

旁白 neutral

Amy stirred and mumbled something softly in her sleep

艾米动了动,睡梦中轻声咕哝着什么。

旁白 neutral

Watching her, Jo confessed," I thought I could never forgive her for destroying my story. I didn't want to forgive her."

乔看着她,坦言道:“我以为我永远无法原谅她毁了我的故事。我不想原谅她。”

旁白 neutral

" How do you feel now?" Mother asked kindly

“你现在感觉怎么样?”母亲温柔地问。

旁白 neutral

" I realize that I can always write another story

“我意识到我总可以再写一个故事。

旁白 neutral

Amy might have ruined what I wrote down, but I still have it preserved in here." Jo tapped her heart

艾米或许毁掉了我写下的东西,但我仍然把它保存在这里。”乔轻拍心口。

旁白 neutral

" And," she continued," although stories may be replaceable, if I lost Amy, there would be no one to take her place."

“而且,”她接着说,“虽然故事可以重写,但如果我失去了艾米,就没有人能替代她了。”

旁白 neutral

Mother gave Jo a kiss and patted her hand, saying," Yes, you can and will change, Jo

母亲亲吻了乔,轻轻拍了拍她的手,说道:“是的,你可以改变的,乔,你一定会的。

旁白 neutral

One day, that temper of yours will no longer control you."

总有一天,你的脾气再也不会控制你了。”

旁白 neutral

Mother got up and left Jo to sit with Amy for a while

母亲起身离开,让乔和艾米单独待一会儿。

旁白 neutral

Jo started to feel better, knowing that perhaps she wasn't so hopeless

乔开始感觉好些了,知道自己也许并非无可救药。

旁白 neutral

" If Mother can change, so can I. I am her daughter, after all," she said to herself

“如果妈妈能做到,我也能。毕竟,我是她的女儿,”她自言自语道。

旁白 neutral

" Jo?" Amy whispered weakly, her eyes half-opened

“乔?”艾米虚弱地低语,眼睛半睁着。

旁白 neutral

" I'm here, darling," Jo replied warmly

“我在这儿,亲爱的,”乔温柔地回答。

旁白 neutral

Amy stared at her for a long time before speaking

艾米盯着她看了许久才开口。

旁白 neutral

" Jo? I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

“乔?我非常抱歉。请原谅我。”

旁白 neutral

Wiping her hand across her eyes, Jo, who had never cried so much in her life, took Amy's hand and held it close to her face

乔用手擦了擦眼睛,这辈子她从没流过这么多泪,她握住艾米的手,把它贴在自己脸颊上。

旁白 neutral

" Me, too, Amy. Let's forget all that's happened in the past and look forward. What do you say?"

“我也要道歉,艾米。让我们忘掉过去发生的一切,向前看好吗?”

旁白 neutral

Amy gave Jo a faint smile and squeezed her hand as she answered," Thank you, Jo."

艾米对乔微微一笑,握紧了她的手,回答道:“谢谢你,乔。”

旁白 neutral

That evening, Jo could not sleep. Her mind was racing with thoughts about the events of the past few days

那天晚上,乔无法入睡。过去几天发生的事情在脑海中不断涌现。

旁白 neutral

She suddenly found herself wanting to put everything down in writing because a story was forming in her head

她突然想把一切写下来,因为一个故事正在她脑海中成形。

旁白 neutral

When the other girls had gone to sleep, Jo crept up to her sanctuary

等其他女孩都睡着了,乔悄悄溜进了自己的小天地,

旁白 neutral

a place she had not visited since Amy had destroyed her story, and sat at the old familiar desk

一个自从艾米毁掉她故事后就再没去过的地方,坐在那张熟悉的旧书桌前。

旁白 neutral

She began to write, her pen flying over the paper, while she tried to jot down every word spilling out of her

她开始动笔,笔尖在纸上飞速划过,努力捕捉脑海中涌出的每一个字。

旁白 neutral

In the end, Jo stayed up all night completing her story

最后,乔熬了一整夜,完成了她的故事。

旁白 neutral

Finally, Jo leaned back in her chair and, stretching her neck and shoulders, thought of the perfect title for her story

终于,乔靠在椅背上,伸了伸脖子和肩膀,想到了一个完美的标题。

旁白 neutral

Taking a clean sheet of paper, she wrote in big letters " Like Mother, Like Daughter — A story by Josephine March."

她拿出一张干净的纸,用大号字体写下:“有其母必有其女——约瑟芬·马奇的故事。”

旁白 neutral

Cradling her chin in her hand, Jo watched the sun rise, glad to be alive and to enjoy another beautiful day

乔用手托着下巴,望着冉冉升起的太阳,庆幸自己活着,还能享受又一个美丽的日子。