Level 5 · 海的女儿
🎬

E16 · Episodes

016 气灵的世界

气灵的世界

Little Fox Level 5 · The Little Mermaid · Episode 16 — 气灵的世界.

50 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

The Little Mermaid felt the warmth of the morning sun on her face

小美人鱼感受到清晨阳光的温暖洒在脸上。

旁白 neutral

To her surprise she was not dead and had not turned into sea foam

令她惊讶的是,她并没有死去,也没有变成海中的泡沫。

旁白 neutral

Instead she was floating above the water

相反,她正漂浮在水面上方。

旁白 neutral

" It is dawn and I am still alive?" she wondered

“天亮了,我还活着?”她疑惑地想。

旁白 neutral

Above her head were two strange beings in long, white robes

在她头顶上方,有两个身穿白色长袍的奇怪生灵。

旁白 neutral

They looked as if they were waiting to greet her

它们看起来好像在等着迎接她。

旁白 neutral

They smiled as they floated in the air like clouds

它们微笑着,像云朵一样飘浮在空中。

旁白 neutral

She tried to touch them, but her hand went right through them

她试图触碰它们,但手径直穿了过去。

旁白 neutral

The Little Mermaid soon discovered that she was dressed in a robe too

小美人鱼很快发现自己也穿着一件长袍。

旁白 neutral

Like them she was also part of the air and floating like a cloud

像它们一样,她也成了空气的一部分,像云朵一样飘浮着。

旁白 neutral

Without thinking she called out to them," Who are you?"

她不假思索地向他们喊道:“你们是谁?”

旁白 neutral

To her surprise she heard her own voice

令她惊讶的是,她听到了自己的声音。

旁白 neutral

And it was just as beautiful as it had been before she gave it to the Sea Witch

那声音和她交给海巫婆之前一样美丽。

旁白 neutral

" We are the Spirits of the Air," one of them replied

“我们是空气精灵,”其中一个回答道。

旁白 neutral

" We travel through the world doing good deeds."

“我们游历世界,行善事。”

旁白 neutral

" Why am I here with you?" the Little Mermaid asked

“我为什么和你们在一起?”小美人鱼问道。

旁白 neutral

" Your loyalty to the Prince and your sacrifice has raised you up to the world of Air Spirits," the other said

“你对王子的忠诚和你的牺牲,使你升入了空气精灵的世界,”另一个说道。

旁白 neutral

" You are now one of us."

“你现在是我们中的一员了。”

旁白 neutral

The mermaid was curious

小美人鱼很好奇。

旁白 neutral

" I need to know more

“我需要了解更多。

旁白 neutral

Do you live for three hundred years like the sea folk?

你们像海族一样能活三百年吗?

旁白 neutral

Do you have a soul like the humans?"

你们像人类一样有灵魂吗?

旁白 neutral

" Here, in our world, we also live for three hundred years

在我们这里,我们也能活三百年。

旁白 neutral

But we can earn our souls

但我们可以赢得灵魂。

旁白 neutral

When we do, we live forever."

一旦赢得,我们就永生不死。

旁白 neutral

" I've always wanted a soul," said the mermaid

“我一直想要一个灵魂,”小美人鱼说。

旁白 neutral

" What must I do to deserve one?"

“我该怎么做才能配得上一个灵魂呢?”

旁白 neutral

" If you do many good deeds throughout your three hundred years, you will get a soul," answered one of the air spirits

“如果你在三百年里做了许多善事,你就会得到一个灵魂,”一位空气精灵回答。

旁白 neutral

" Exactly what is a good deed?"

“善事具体指什么?”

旁白 neutral

asked the Little Mermaid, now very interested

小美人鱼问,现在非常感兴趣。

旁白 neutral

" A good deed is when you do something nice for humans

“善事就是为人类做些好事。

旁白 neutral

The Spirits of the Air watch over humans

空气精灵守护着人类。

旁白 neutral

We bring them food when they are hungry and clothes when they are cold

他们饥饿时我们送去食物,寒冷时送去衣物。

旁白 neutral

Sometimes we whisper good thoughts into their ears when they are sad

有时在他们悲伤时,我们在他们耳边低语美好的念头。

旁白 neutral

We try to help in any way we can."

我们尽力以任何方式帮助。”

旁白 neutral

Pleased, the Little Mermaid looked down to the earth

小美人鱼高兴地低头看向大地。

旁白 neutral

She liked the idea of watching over the humans, whom she had learned to love

她喜欢守护人类的这个想法,她已经学会了爱他们。

旁白 neutral

" I finally have a chance to earn a soul," she said, laughing

“我终于有机会赢得灵魂了,”她笑着说。

旁白 neutral

The Little Mermaid's joy was so great that, for the first time in her life, she began to cry

小美人鱼的喜悦如此巨大,她生平第一次哭了起来。

旁白 neutral

Her tears of happiness fell one by one into the sea below her

幸福的泪水一颗颗滴落到她下方的大海中。

旁白 neutral

Then the Little Mermaid saw the grand ship

接着,小美人鱼看到了那艘宏伟的船。

旁白 neutral

She could see that everyone on board was now awake

她看到船上所有人都醒了。

旁白 neutral

The Prince and his bride were looking for her and calling out

王子和他的新娘在寻找她,呼唤着她。

旁白 neutral

After a while they just gazed sadly out to sea

过了一会儿,他们只是悲伤地凝视着大海。

旁白 neutral

" What has happened to my little companion?" wondered the Prince

“我的小伙伴发生了什么事?”王子心想。

旁白 neutral

" She was so faithful to me."

“她对我如此忠诚。”

旁白 neutral

The Little Mermaid blew him a kiss that turned into a white feather

小美人鱼向他飞了一个吻,那吻化作一片白色的羽毛。

旁白 neutral

Floating softly down, it brushed the Prince's cheek

轻轻飘落,拂过王子的脸颊。

旁白 neutral

Then she blew another kiss to his bride

然后她向他的新娘也飞了一个吻。

旁白 neutral

She wished them both well — her first good deed

她祝福他们两人——这是她的第一件善事。