Level 5 · 海的女儿
🎬

E12 · Episodes

012 美人鱼与王子

美人鱼与王子

Little Fox Level 5 · The Little Mermaid · Episode 12 — 美人鱼与王子.

52 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

At night, while the others slept, the Little Mermaid went up to the palace balcony

夜里,在其他人睡觉时,小美人鱼走到宫殿的阳台上。

旁白 neutral

From there she watched the waves and remembered her family beneath the sea

从那里她望着海浪,想起了海下的家人。

旁白 neutral

One night she saw her sisters swimming in the waves far away

一天晚上,她看到姐姐们在远处的海浪中游泳。

旁白 neutral

" We miss our dear little sister," the oldest cried out

“我们想念亲爱的小妹妹,”大姐喊道。

旁白 neutral

She, of course, could not reply

当然,她无法回答。

旁白 neutral

Instead she thought," I miss you too

而是想:“我也想念你们。

旁白 neutral

But I will marry my Prince and live happily in the Upper World."

但我要嫁给王子,在上面的世界幸福地生活。”

旁白 neutral

When she waved to her sisters, they recognized her

当她向姐姐们挥手时,她们认出了她。

旁白 neutral

They swam closer, up to the rocks

她们游近了些,来到岩石边。

旁白 neutral

She held out her arms, to show them she would hug them if she could

她张开双臂,以此表示如果能够的话,她会拥抱她们。

旁白 neutral

From then on they came almost every night to sing to their sister

从那时起,她们几乎每夜都来给妹妹唱歌。

旁白 neutral

Once she even saw the Wise Mermaid, who had not been up to the surface in many years

有一次,她甚至见到了那位多年未曾浮上海面的智慧美人鱼。

旁白 neutral

With her grandmother was her father, the Sea King

和祖母在一起的,还有她的父亲海王。

旁白 neutral

They stretched out their hands to her, but they did not come as close as her sisters

他们向她伸出手,但没有像姐姐们靠得那么近。

旁白 neutral

Her grandmother seemed to be saying," We miss you, our dear child."

她的祖母似乎在说:“我们想念你,亲爱的孩子。”

旁白 neutral

But the Little Mermaid still wanted a soul and to be with the Prince

但小美人鱼仍然渴望拥有一个灵魂,并与王子在一起。

旁白 neutral

" I love seeing the world with you, little companion," the Prince would say

“我喜欢和你一起看世界,小伙伴,”王子常说。

旁白 neutral

" You are very dear to me."

“你对我来说非常珍贵。”

旁白 neutral

Yet he never suggested making her his bride

但他从未提出要娶她为妻。

旁白 neutral

" He sees me as his friend

“他把我当成朋友。

旁白 neutral

But I need to be his wife," the Little Mermaid thought

“但我必须成为他的妻子,”小美人鱼心想。

旁白 neutral

" And if he marries someone else, I will turn into foam on the waves."

“如果他娶了别人,我就会变成海浪上的泡沫。”

旁白 neutral

She shivered thinking about such a fate

她想到这样的命运,不禁打了个寒颤。

旁白 neutral

Sometimes the Little Mermaid begged the Prince with her eyes," Please love me best of all

有时候,小美人鱼会用眼神恳求王子:“请爱我胜过一切。

旁白 neutral

Love me enough to marry me."

爱我深到愿意娶我为妻。”

旁白 neutral

When she looked at him that way, the Prince would take her in his arms

当她那样看着他时,王子会将她拥入怀中。

旁白 neutral

He'd kiss her lightly on her forehead, in a brotherly way

他会轻轻地吻她的额头,像兄长一样。

旁白 neutral

But the Little Mermaid hoped that this would change

但小美人鱼希望这一切会改变。

旁白 neutral

One day the Queen announced to her husband

一天,王后对丈夫宣布,

旁白 neutral

" It is time for the Prince to marry."

“王子该成婚了。”

旁白 neutral

She wanted him to marry a princess from a neighboring kingdom

她想让他娶邻国的一位公主。

旁白 neutral

" Let's arrange for them to meet," she told him

“我们安排他们见个面吧。”她这样对他说。

旁白 neutral

When the Prince heard about this, he shook his head

王子听说这件事后,摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" I will never marry that princess, little companion," he said

“我绝不会娶那位公主,我的小同伴。”他说。

旁白 neutral

" I can only marry the one I truly love."

“我只会娶我真正爱的人。”

旁白 neutral

Then he told the Little Mermaid his story

然后,他把自己的故事讲给了小美人鱼听。

旁白 neutral

" Once I was on a ship that sank, and I almost drowned

“有一次,我乘坐的船沉了,我差点淹死。”

旁白 neutral

Luckily I was swept ashore

幸运的是,我被冲上了岸。

旁白 neutral

When I opened my eyes, I saw the girl who had saved my life

当我睁开眼睛时,看到了那个救了我性命的女孩。

旁白 neutral

Her name is Maiden, and she brought me inside a nearby church

她叫梅登,她把我带进了附近的一座教堂。

旁白 neutral

When I awoke the next day, she was gone

第二天我醒来时,她已经走了。

旁白 neutral

Though I saw her only once, that girl is the only person I would wed

虽然我只见过她一次,但那女孩是我唯一愿意娶的人。

旁白 neutral

Unless I find her, I will never marry."

除非我找到她,否则我永不结婚。”

旁白 neutral

" But it was I who saved you!" thought the Little Mermaid

“可救你的人是我呀!”小美人鱼心想。

旁白 neutral

" Please try to understand."

“请试着理解一下。”

旁白 neutral

But the Prince could not understand and only smiled at her

可王子无法理解,只是对她笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, little companion, do not feel sad because of my story

“哦,小同伴,别因为我的故事感到难过。

旁白 neutral

Even though I will never find her, I am happy with you by my side."

即使我永远找不到她,有你在我身边,我也很开心。”

旁白 neutral

" If only he knew the truth," she thought

“要是他知道真相就好了。”她想。

旁白 neutral

" Someday the Prince will realize that I love him more than anyone does

“总有一天,王子会明白我比任何人都爱他。

旁白 neutral

And in time he will marry me."

到时候,他会娶我的。”

旁白 neutral

She would have to be patient for a little while longer

她还得再耐心等待一段时间。