E80 · Episodes
080 真正的罪犯
真正的罪犯
Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 80 — 真正的罪犯.
82 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Maggie heard Henry and came running over
玛姬听到亨利的声音,跑了过来。
旁白 neutral
" I knew it!" she cried." It was Rebecca, wasn't it?"
“我就知道!”她叫道,“是丽贝卡,对不对?”
旁白 neutral
" Hold on," Henry said." I need to find one last bit of evidence."
“等一下,”亨利说,“我还得找最后一点证据。”
旁白 neutral
Henry ducked into Big Spot's stall and felt around in the bedding until he found something
亨利钻进大斑点的畜栏,在垫草里摸索了一会儿,找到了什么东西。
旁白 neutral
Then he hurried out of the stall and down the aisle — right past Rebecca
然后他匆匆走出畜栏,沿着过道跑过去——就从丽贝卡身边经过。
旁白 neutral
Maggie and Cole rushed after him
玛姬和科尔紧跟着他追了上去。
旁白 neutral
" What's going on?" Maggie demanded
“怎么回事?”玛姬追问道。
旁白 neutral
Henry stopped and quickly told her about how Cole had put the lollipop in Daisy's shirt
亨利停下来,迅速告诉她科尔是怎么把棒棒糖放进黛西衬衫里的。
旁白 neutral
Maggie looked confused." So Cole is the shirt thief?"
玛姬一脸困惑。“那么科尔就是衬衫小偷?”
旁白 neutral
" Not exactly," Henry said
“不完全是,”亨利说。
旁白 neutral
" But he's the one who caused the shirt to get stolen."
“但就是他导致衬衫被偷的。”
旁白 neutral
" I did?" Cole sounded just as confused as Maggie." How?"
“我?”科尔跟玛姬一样困惑,“怎么会?”
旁白 neutral
Henry smiled." By putting that lollipop in the wrong shirt pocket!"
亨利笑了:“因为你把棒棒糖放错了衬衫口袋!”
旁白 neutral
" Huh?" Cole said
“啊?”科尔说。
旁白 neutral
Henry spotted Daisy and Kira near the lemonade stand
亨利看见黛西和基拉在柠檬水摊附近。
旁白 neutral
" Where have you guys been?" Daisy complained
“你们去哪儿了?”黛西抱怨道。
旁白 neutral
" We're thirsty. Plus it's getting late. Have you solved the case yet?"
“我们渴了,而且天也快黑了。案子破了吗?”
旁白 neutral
" The case?" Kira said." What case?"
“案子?”基拉说,“什么案子?”
旁白 neutral
Daisy shrugged." Haven't you ever heard of The Lemonade Detectives?
黛西耸耸肩:“你没听说过柠檬水侦探社吗?
旁白 neutral
I asked them to find my missing shirt."
我请他们帮我找不见的衬衫。”
旁白 neutral
" You guys are detectives?" Kira stared at Henry
“你们是侦探吗?”基拉盯着亨利。
旁白 neutral
" Is that why you were asking me questions earlier?"
“所以你刚才才问我那些问题吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Yes." Henry noticed that Kira looked pale
“是的。”亨利注意到基拉脸色苍白。
旁白 neutral
" Is there anything you want to tell Daisy?"
“你有什么话想对黛西说吗?”
旁白 neutral
Kira took a deep breath." I do have something to say, Daisy
基拉深吸一口气。“黛西,我确实有话要说。
旁白 neutral
It wasn't your shirt that got ruined. It was mine!"
那件被弄坏的不是你的衬衫,是我的!”
旁白 neutral
" What?" Daisy exclaimed
“什么?”黛西惊呼道。
旁白 neutral
" What?" Maggie shrieked
“什么?”玛姬尖叫道。
旁白 neutral
" Huh?" Cole said
“哈?”科尔说。
旁白 neutral
" Just let Kira explain," Henry told them
“让基拉把话说完,”亨利对他们说。
旁白 neutral
" It all started when Cole put a lollipop in the pocket of the wrong shirt."
“一切都始于科尔把棒棒糖放进了错误的衬衫口袋里。”
旁白 neutral
Daisy shot a look at Cole
黛西朝科尔瞪了一眼。
旁白 neutral
" I was trying to surprise Daisy," Cole mumbled
“我是想给黛西一个惊喜,”科尔咕哝道。
旁白 neutral
" I didn't know you two had matching shirts."
“我不知道你们俩有一样的衬衫。”
旁白 neutral
Daisy smiled." Aw, that's sweet
黛西笑了。“啊,真贴心。
旁白 neutral
It almost makes me wish I had a little brother like you!"
这简直让我希望有个像你这样的弟弟了!”
旁白 neutral
Cole looked away
科尔把目光移开了。
旁白 neutral
Henry guessed that Cole didn't like having Daisy treat him like a little brother
亨利猜想科尔不喜欢黛西把他当弟弟对待。
旁白 neutral
" Kira's stall is right next to Big Spot's," Henry said
“基拉的隔间就在大斑点的旁边,”亨利说。
旁白 neutral
" Close enough for Big Spot to grab Kira's shirt when he smelled that candy."
“近得足以让大斑点闻到糖果味时抓住基拉的衬衫。”
旁白 neutral
Kira nodded." When I came into the barn earlier, Spot was chewing on my shirt." She looked away
基拉点点头。“我早些时候进谷仓时,大斑点正在嚼我的衬衫。”她移开了目光。
旁白 neutral
" My parents are already mad at me for spending so much money on it
我爸妈已经因为我花了那么多钱买它而生我的气了。
旁白 neutral
I knew they'd be even angrier if the shirt got ruined
我知道如果衬衫被弄坏了,他们会更生气。
旁白 neutral
I rinsed out most of the horse slobber in the water trough
我在水槽里把大部分马的口水冲掉了。
旁白 neutral
But I couldn't get the blue stain out."
但是我弄不掉那块蓝色的污渍。
旁白 neutral
She ducked her head, looking ashamed
她低下头,看起来很羞愧。
旁白 neutral
" I left my shirt in the water trough and ran inside
“我把衬衫留在了水槽里,然后跑进了屋。
旁白 neutral
Daisy wasn't around, so I grabbed her shirt and put it on so everyone would think it was mine."
黛西不在旁边,所以我拿了她的衬衫穿上,这样大家就会以为那是我的。”
旁白 neutral
" That explains why you've been wearing your show coat all day despite the heat," Henry guessed
“这就解释了为什么你在大热天里还一整天穿着你的礼服外套,”亨利推测道。
旁白 neutral
Kira pulled off her coat
基拉脱下了她的外套。
旁白 neutral
" I didn't want anyone to notice and figure out the truth," she admitted
“我不想让任何人注意到,也不想让人发现真相。”她承认道。
旁白 neutral
" This stick explains how Big Spot got blue slobber on Maggie's shirt."
“这根棍子能说明,大斑点是怎么把蓝色口水弄到玛姬衬衫上去的。”
旁白 neutral
Henry held up the empty lollipop stick he'd found in the pony's stall
亨利举起他在小马畜栏里找到的那根空棒棒糖棍。
旁白 neutral
" This was all that was left of that lollipop."
“那根棒棒糖,就只剩下这个了。”
旁白 neutral
Kira's eyes filled with tears as she turned to Daisy
基拉转向黛西,眼里噙满了泪水。
旁白 neutral
" I'm sorry. Can you ever forgive me?"
“对不起。你能原谅我吗?”
旁白 neutral
Daisy didn't say anything for a second. Then she sighed
黛西一时没有说话,然后叹了口气。
旁白 neutral
" I guess it's partly my fault too," she said
“我想,这事我也有部分责任。”她说。
旁白 neutral
" I practically forced you to buy that expensive shirt. I'm sorry. Friends?"
“我差不多是硬逼着你买下那件贵衬衫的。对不起。还是朋友吧?”
旁白 neutral
" Friends." Kira smiled with relief
“朋友。”基拉如释重负地笑了。
旁白 neutral
She and Daisy hugged. Then they linked arms and started walking away
她和黛西拥抱了一下。然后她们挽着手臂,开始走开。
旁白 neutral
Suddenly Daisy turned back
突然,黛西转过身来。
旁白 neutral
" I almost forgot," she said, digging into her pocket
“我差点忘了。”她说着,把手伸进口袋里掏东西。
旁白 neutral
" Here's your detective fee. Thanks for solving the case."
“这是你们的侦探费。谢谢你们破了案。”
旁白 neutral
" You're welcome." Maggie took the money and put it in the cashbox
“不客气。”玛姬接过钱,放进了钱箱里。
旁白 neutral
" You don't look very excited, Maggie," said Henry." What's wrong?"
“你看起来不太兴奋啊,玛姬,”亨利说,“怎么了?”
旁白 neutral
" I wanted to enter more classes in the show," Maggie said
“我本来想在展览里多报几个班的。”玛姬说。
旁白 neutral
" But I still don't have enough money." She sighed
“但是我的钱还是不够。”她叹了口气。
旁白 neutral
" That's okay, though. I'll just keep saving money until the next show."
“不过没关系。我就继续攒钱等下次展览好了。”
旁白 neutral
Henry was surprised that Maggie was acting so mature
亨利很惊讶玛姬表现得这么懂事。
旁白 neutral
He traded a look with Cole. Then he grabbed the cashbox
他和科尔交换了一个眼神。然后他抓起了钱箱。
旁白 neutral
" Here," he said, handing it to Maggie
“给,”他说着,把钱箱递给玛姬。
旁白 neutral
" This should be enough to enter more classes."
“这些应该够你多报几个班了。”
旁白 neutral
" Huh?" Maggie said." But only a third of that money is mine."
“啊?”玛姬说,“可这钱只有三分之一是我的呀。”
旁白 neutral
" Not today," Henry said
“今天不是了。”亨利说。
旁白 neutral
Cole nodded." Take it, Maggie."
科尔点点头。“拿着吧,玛姬。”
旁白 neutral
" Wow, thanks!" Maggie grabbed the cash and took off toward the barn
“哇,谢谢!”玛姬抓过钱,朝着谷仓跑去了。
旁白 neutral
" Just don't get used to it!" Cole called after her
“可别习惯了!”科尔在她身后喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Next time it's back to splitting the cash three ways."
“下次我们可要恢复三个人分钱了。”
旁白 neutral
Henry laughed." I guess that's another case closed."
亨利笑了。“我想这个案子又结了。”
旁白 neutral
He pointed to a bunch of thirsty-looking riders heading their way
他指向一群看起来口渴的骑手,正朝他们这边走来。
旁白 neutral
" Time to go back to selling lemonade."
“该回去卖柠檬水了。”