Level 6 · 柠檬水侦探
🎬

E36 · Episodes

036 又是惊喜

又是惊喜

Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 36 — 又是惊喜.

75 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" I wish Little Spot had turned out to be the thief after all," Maggie said with a sigh

“我真希望小点点最后就是那个小偷,”麦琪叹了口气说。

旁白 neutral

" Then the mystery would be solved

“那样案子就能破了。

旁白 neutral

And I wouldn't still be worried that Mom and Dad are going to make me stop riding."

而且我也不会还担心爸爸妈妈会让我别再骑马了。”

旁白 neutral

Henry, Cole, and Maggie were at the lemonade stand talking about what had happened yesterday

亨利、科尔和麦琪在柠檬水摊旁谈论昨天发生的事。

旁白 neutral

" We thought Little Spot was guilty at first," Cole said

“起初我们认为小点点是罪犯,”科尔说。

旁白 neutral

" But then Henry started thinking logically again."

“但后来亨利又开始按逻辑思考了。”

旁白 neutral

Henry smiled." Little Spot did grab your sandal," he reminded Maggie

亨利笑了。“小点点确实叼走了你的凉鞋,”他提醒麦琪。

旁白 neutral

" But then I thought of something

“但后来我想起来一件事。”

旁白 neutral

Why would a dog steal things only from you?

狗为什么只偷你的东西呢?

旁白 neutral

It didn't make sense. The other riders leave their stuff sitting around too."

这说不通啊。其他骑马的人也会把东西乱放啊。”

旁白 neutral

" That's why we questioned everyone after your lesson," Cole went on

“这就是为什么我们在你下课后询问了所有人,”科尔继续说道。

旁白 neutral

" We wanted to make sure the thief wasn't stealing stuff from everyone."

“我们想确认小偷没有偷所有人的东西。”

旁白 neutral

" Nobody else is missing anything," Henry said." Well, except for Ms. Wood."

“没有其他人丢东西,”亨利说,“嗯,除了伍德女士。”

旁白 neutral

Cole nodded." She said the barn cat's bed has been missing for a few days

科尔点点头。“她说谷仓猫的窝已经不见好几天了。

旁白 neutral

But she's pretty sure a raccoon took that."

但她很确定那是一只浣熊叼走的。”

旁白 neutral

" We also did an experiment to see if Little Spot would try to grab anything else," Henry said

“我们还做了一个实验,看看小点点会不会抓别的东西,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" We used Cole's sock. Little Spot sniffed it, but he didn't pick it up."

“我们用了科尔的袜子。小点点闻了闻,但没有叼起来。”

旁白 neutral

" So we decided that Little Spot just likes to grab shoes," Cole said

“所以我们断定小点点只喜欢叼鞋子,”科尔说。

旁白 neutral

" My neighbor's dog is the same way, except he only steals TV remote controls."

“我邻居家的狗也一样,只不过它只偷电视遥控器。”

旁白 neutral

Maggie sighed again." Well, it definitely wasn't Big Spot either," she said

麦琪又叹了口气。“好吧,那肯定也不是大点点干的,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" He might have been able to grab my sock

“他或许能叼走我的袜子。

旁白 neutral

But he couldn't have taken my bracelet

但他不可能拿走我的手镯。

旁白 neutral

I put it in my bag as I led him out, and it was missing as soon as I got back."

我牵他出去时把手镯放进了包里,等我回来就不见了。”

旁白 neutral

" Really? Then I guess we can rule out all of the animal suspects," Henry said

“真的吗?那我想我们可以排除所有动物嫌疑人了。”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

Cole laughed." Yeah. The barn cat couldn't have picked up your grooming brush."

科尔笑了。“是啊。谷仓猫也不可能拿走你的刷马刷。”

旁白 neutral

" So who are our human suspects?" Maggie asked

“那我们的人类嫌疑人都有谁?”麦琪问。

旁白 neutral

" All the other riders in your class," Henry said." Plus Jill."

“你们班其他所有的骑手,”亨利说,“还有吉尔。”

旁白 neutral

" Right," Cole said

“对。”科尔说。

旁白 neutral

" We found out that Jill wishes she had more money for riding

“我们发现吉尔希望有更多钱来骑马。

旁白 neutral

What if she stole your stuff so she could sell it?"

如果是她偷了你的东西拿去卖呢?”

旁白 neutral

" Who would buy one sock?" Maggie asked

“谁会买一只袜子?”麦琪问。

旁白 neutral

" Nobody," Henry answered

“没人会买。”亨利回答。

旁白 neutral

" We figured you might have lost that on your way into the barn."

“我们猜你可能是进谷仓的路上弄丢了。”

旁白 neutral

Maggie frowned." You're as bad as my parents! I didn't lose that sock

麦琪皱起眉头。“你跟我父母一样讨厌!我没弄丢那只袜子。

旁白 neutral

I know it was in my bag when I put the bag down!"

我放下包的时候,它明明就在包里!”

旁白 neutral

Henry wasn't so sure

亨利不太确定。

旁白 neutral

He still didn't think Maggie was careless enough to lose the check or the other stuff

他仍然不认为麦琪会粗心到弄丢支票和其他东西。

旁白 neutral

But it would be easy for her to drop a sock without noticing, especially when she was excited about going riding

但她掉一只袜子却没注意到,这很容易,尤其是她兴奋地要去骑马的时候。

旁白 neutral

He didn't say that though. He didn't want to make Maggie angry

不过他没说出来。他不想惹麦琪生气。

旁白 neutral

" How well do you know Eleanor?" he asked instead

“你对埃莉诺有多了解?”他转而问道。

旁白 neutral

" Not that well." Maggie shrugged

“不是特别熟。”麦琪耸耸肩。

旁白 neutral

" We've only had four lessons together. But I doubt she's the thief."

“我们一起只上过四节课。但我觉得她不是小偷。”

旁白 neutral

" Why?" Cole asked." You just said you don't know her very well

“为什么?”科尔问,“你刚才还说你不太了解她。

旁白 neutral

How do you know she's not sneaky?"

你怎么知道她不鬼鬼祟祟的?”

旁白 neutral

" Because she takes such good care of her dog," Maggie said

“因为她把她的狗照顾得很好,”麦琪说。

旁白 neutral

" She's just as crazy about Little Spot as I am about my kittens

“她爱小点点,就像我爱我的小猫们一样疯狂。

旁白 neutral

Someone like that has to be a good person."

那样的人一定是个好人。”

旁白 neutral

" Okay," Henry said." But what about the others?

“好吧,”亨利说,“但其他人呢?

旁白 neutral

We noticed Daisy was acting kind of competitive."

我们注意到黛西表现得有点好胜。”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah, she's always like that." Maggie rolled her eyes

“对,她总是那样。”麦琪翻了翻白眼。

旁白 neutral

" She wants to try everything first

“她什么都想第一个尝试。

旁白 neutral

And she thinks she's the best at whatever we do."

而且她觉得不管我们做什么,她都是最棒的。”

旁白 neutral

" Then there's Zach," Cole said." He was complaining about everything

“还有扎克,”科尔说,“他一直在抱怨这抱怨那。

旁白 neutral

What if he's stealing stuff because he hates riding?"

会不会因为他讨厌骑马,所以偷东西?”

旁白 neutral

" I still think his sister, Jill, is a better suspect," Henry said

“我还是觉得他姐姐吉尔更可疑,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" She has the best motive. She needs money."

“她的动机最充分。她需要钱。”

旁白 neutral

" I agree, Henry. But here come some customers."

“我同意,亨利。不过顾客来了。”

旁白 neutral

Maggie pointed to several people heading toward the lemonade stand

麦琪指了指几个正朝柠檬水摊走来的人。

旁白 neutral

" We'll have to finish talking about this later."

“我们得晚点再接着谈了。”

旁白 neutral

" I hope we can solve the mystery today," Maggie said

“真希望我们今天就能破了这个谜案,”麦琪说。

旁白 neutral

" Otherwise Mom said this might be my last lesson for a while."

“不然的话,妈妈说这可能是我近期最后一节课了。”

旁白 neutral

She sounded upset. Henry didn't blame her

她听起来很难过。亨利很理解她。

旁白 neutral

It was a few days later, and The Lemonade Detectives were back at the barn

几天后,柠檬汁侦探们又回到了马厩。

旁白 neutral

" Do you have both of your socks today?" Cole asked

“你今天两只袜子都还在吧?”科尔问。

旁白 neutral

Maggie made a face at him

麦琪冲他做了个鬼脸。

旁白 neutral

" You already asked me that twenty times," she said

“你都问过好多次了,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" I told you, I stuck them in my boots today

“我告诉过你,我今天把袜子塞在靴子里了。

旁白 neutral

There's no way they can fall out."

绝对不可能掉出来。”

旁白 neutral

Henry noticed Ms. Wood hurrying toward them

亨利注意到伍德女士正急匆匆地向他们走来。

旁白 neutral

The barn owner had an anxious expression on her face

马厩主人脸上带着焦虑的表情。

旁白 neutral

" Maggie!" Ms. Wood said

“麦琪!”伍德女士说。

旁白 neutral

" There you are. I need to speak with you about something serious."

“你在这儿呢。我要跟你说件重要的事情。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm not late, am I?" Maggie asked

“我没迟到吧?”麦琪问道。

旁白 neutral

Ms. Wood shook her head." It's not that," she said." We have a problem

伍德女士摇了摇头。“不是这事,”她说,“我们有麻烦了。

旁白 neutral

Right after you left the barn the other day, I realized something: Big Spot's saddle pad is missing!"

前几天你们刚离开马厩,我就发现一件事:大点点的鞍垫不见了!”