Level 6 · 柠檬水侦探
🎬

E32 · Episodes

032 仔细查看

仔细查看

Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 32 — 仔细查看.

78 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" A thief at the barn?" Henry said." What are you talking about, Maggie?"

“谷仓里有小偷?”亨利问,“麦琪,你在说什么?”

旁白 neutral

By now Maggie's father, Henry's uncle Bruce, had come into the backyard

这时,麦琪的父亲,也就是亨利的叔叔布鲁斯,走进了后院。

旁白 neutral

" There's no need to be so dramatic, Maggie," he said with a sigh

“没必要这么夸张,麦琪,”他叹了口气说。

旁白 neutral

" Mom and I have talked to you before about this

“妈妈和我之前跟你说过这件事。

旁白 neutral

You need to be more careful with your things."

你要更仔细地保管好自己的东西。”

旁白 neutral

" But I was being careful!" Maggie exclaimed

“可我一直很小心啊!”麦琪喊道。

旁白 neutral

" I left the check on my bag, right on top of my sandals

“我把支票放在了包上,就在我的凉鞋上面。

旁白 neutral

It was definitely there when I led my pony outside for our lesson

我牵着小马出去上课的时候,它肯定还在那里。

旁白 neutral

But when I got back, the check was gone!"

但我回来的时候,支票就不见了!”

旁白 neutral

" Wait a minute," Aunt Ellen said

“等一下,”爱伦阿姨说。

旁白 neutral

" Are you saying you lost the check we wrote for today's lesson?"

“你是说你把我们为今天课程写的支票弄丢了?”

旁白 neutral

" Don't worry, I wrote another one," Uncle Bruce told his wife

“别担心,我又写了一张,”布鲁斯叔叔对他妻子说。

旁白 neutral

" And I called the bank to cancel the first check."

“而且我给银行打了电话,取消了第一张支票。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Maggie." Aunt Ellen shook her head

“哦,麦琪。”埃伦阿姨摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" I can't believe you were so careless, especially after what happened last week."

“我真不敢相信你这么粗心,尤其是在上周那件事之后。”

旁白 neutral

Henry was surprised. Maggie could be careless about some things

亨利很惊讶。麦琪在某些事情上可能会粗心。

旁白 neutral

But she was really careful with her money

但她对自己的钱财非常小心。

旁白 neutral

" What happened last week?" he asked

“上周发生了什么?”他问。

旁白 neutral

" Maggie lost a few other things at the barn," Uncle Bruce said

“麦琪在谷仓还丢了其他几样东西,”布鲁斯叔叔说。

旁白 neutral

" Oh dear," Henry's mother said

“哦,天哪,”亨利的妈妈说道。

旁白 neutral

" I didn't lose anything!" Maggie protested

"我什么都没丢!"麦琪抗议道。

旁白 neutral

" Someone has been stealing things!"

"是有人在偷东西!"

旁白 neutral

" Really? What else disappeared?" Henry asked

"真的?还有什么不见了?"亨利问道。

旁白 neutral

" At my first lesson, I took off my charm bracelet and left it in the barn," Maggie said

"上第一堂课时,我把幸运手链取下来,放在了谷仓里,"麦琪说。

旁白 neutral

" I didn't want to lose it while I was riding

"我不想在骑马时弄丢它。

旁白 neutral

When I came back inside after my lesson, it was gone!"

等我下课回到里面,它就不见了!"

旁白 neutral

" I don't know why you were so worried about losing it," her mother said

"我不明白你为什么那么怕弄丢它,"她妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" You always let those kittens of yours use it as a cat toy!"

"你老是让那些小猫把它当猫玩具玩!"

旁白 neutral

Maggie frowned." That's different. The kittens just bat it around

麦琪皱起眉头。"那不一样。小猫只是把它拨来拨去。

旁白 neutral

I always know where it is."

我总知道它在哪儿。"

旁白 neutral

" Did anything else disappear?" Henry asked

“还有别的东西不见了吗?”亨利问。

旁白 neutral

He was already thinking like a detective

他已经像侦探一样思考了。

旁白 neutral

The first thing a good detective needed to do was find out the facts of the case

一个好的侦探需要做的第一件事是查明案件事实。

旁白 neutral

Maggie nodded." At my second lesson, my brand-new horse grooming brush disappeared," she said

麦琪点点头。“在我的第二节课上,我全新的马梳毛刷不见了,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" It happened the same way

“事情发生的方式完全一样。

旁白 neutral

It was in the barn when I went outside for my lesson, but gone when I got back."

我出去上课时它还放在谷仓里,但回来时就不见了。”

旁白 neutral

" Don't forget about your gloves," her father said

“别忘了你的手套,”她爸爸说。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, right," Maggie said

“哦,对了,”麦琪说。

旁白 neutral

" I didn't wear my riding gloves today because it was so hot

“我今天没戴骑马手套,因为天气太热了。

旁白 neutral

I left them with my stuff in the barn

我把它们和别的东西一起放在谷仓里了。”

旁白 neutral

Whoever took that check must have taken the gloves too."

"偷走支票的人一定也拿走了手套。"

旁白 neutral

" Maggie!" Aunt Ellen looked shocked." Those gloves were expensive!"

"麦琪!"艾伦阿姨一脸震惊。"那副手套很贵的!"

旁白 neutral

" Everything about horseback riding is expensive," Uncle Bruce agreed

"跟骑马有关的一切都很贵,"布鲁斯叔叔附和道。

旁白 neutral

" We can't afford to keep replacing things."

"我们可没法一直换新的。"

旁白 neutral

Henry could tell that Maggie's parents thought she'd lost all those things

亨利看得出,麦琪的父母认为是她自己弄丢了所有这些东西。

旁白 neutral

But he wasn't so sure. Maggie was too careful with money to misplace a check

但他可没那么肯定。麦琪用钱很仔细,不可能会把支票放错地方。

旁白 neutral

She was so excited about riding that he couldn't believe she'd lose a horse brush or her riding gloves

她对骑马那么兴奋,他难以相信她会弄丢马刷或骑马手套。

旁白 neutral

And he knew she loved that charm bracelet

而且他知道她很喜欢那条吊坠手链。

旁白 neutral

" Is anyone allowed inside the barn while there's a lesson outside?" he asked Maggie

"外面有人上课的时候,别人能进谷仓里吗?"他问麦琪。

旁白 neutral

" Sure, I guess so," Maggie said with a shrug

"当然,我想可以吧,"麦琪耸耸肩说。

旁白 neutral

" I mean, they don't close the doors or anything

“我是说,他们连门都不关什么的。

旁白 neutral

Any rotten thief could just walk in." She clenched her fists

随便哪个坏小偷都能直接溜进去。”她握紧了拳头。

旁白 neutral

" I can't believe someone is doing this to me!"

“我真不敢相信有人会这样对我!”

旁白 neutral

She sounded so dramatic again that all the adults looked at each other

她又说得这么夸张,所有大人都面面相觑。

旁白 neutral

But Maggie's words made Henry think of another question

但麦琪的话让亨利想到了另一个问题。

旁白 neutral

" Has anything else disappeared?" he asked her

“还有别的东西不见了吗?”他问她。

旁白 neutral

" I mean, anything belonging to other people. Or is it only your stuff?"

“我是说,别人的东西。还是说,只有你的东西不见了?”

旁白 neutral

" How should I know?" Maggie frowned." That's what I need you to find out!

“我怎么知道?”麦琪皱起眉头。“这正是我要你们去查的!

旁白 neutral

Dad made me leave the barn before I could investigate."

我还没来得及调查,爸爸就让我离开谷仓了。”

旁白 neutral

Uncle Bruce shook his head

布鲁斯叔叔摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" We were already late for this barbecue," he said

“我们这次烧烤聚会已经迟到了,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Besides, I don't think there's a mystery here

“再说了,我觉得这没什么谜团。

旁白 neutral

It just means that you have to be more careful with your things."

这只意味着你得更小心地保管自己的东西。”

旁白 neutral

" That's right," Aunt Ellen said

“说得对,”艾伦阿姨说。

旁白 neutral

" I had to pull your favorite horse T-shirt out from under your desk this morning

“今天早上,我不得不从你桌子底下把你最心爱的马图案T恤拽出来。

旁白 neutral

The kittens were using it as a bed. It was absolutely covered in cat hair."

小猫们把它当床睡了。上面沾满了猫毛。”

旁白 neutral

Henry's mother cleared her throat

亨利的妈妈清了清嗓子。

旁白 neutral

" Should we eat? Everything smells delicious, and I'm hungry," she said

“我们开吃吧?闻起来都好香,我饿了,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Good idea, Susan," Uncle Bruce agreed

“好主意,苏珊,”布鲁斯叔叔表示同意。

旁白 neutral

" Go sit down at the picnic table, everybody

“大家都去野餐桌那边坐下吧。

旁白 neutral

I'll help Kevin bring the food over from the grill."

我来帮凯文把食物从烤炉那边端过来。”

旁白 neutral

The adults were obviously ready to change the subject

大人们显然已经准备好换个话题了。

旁白 neutral

But later, while everyone was eating, Maggie was still thinking about her missing things

但后来,大家都在吃饭的时候,麦琪还在想着她丢失的东西。

旁白 neutral

" I didn't lose my stuff at the barn!" she said loudly

“我没在谷仓弄丢我的东西!”她大声说。

旁白 neutral

" Somebody stole it! And The Lemonade Detectives will figure out who it was!"

“是有人偷了它!柠檬水侦探会把那个人找出来的!”

旁白 neutral

Aunt Ellen glanced up from her corn on the cob

艾伦阿姨的目光从她正啃着的玉米棒上抬起,瞥了一眼。

旁白 neutral

" I hope so, Maggie," she said

“希望如此,麦琪,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Because if this keeps happening, you might not be able to keep riding."

“因为如果这种事继续发生,你可能就不能继续骑马了。”