Level 6 · 柠檬水侦探
🎬

E100 · Episodes

100 完美结局

完美结局

Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 100 — 完美结局.

83 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Huh?" Cole said to Henry." Where are we going?"

科尔对亨利说:“哈?我们要去哪里?”

旁白 neutral

Henry just started running. Cole, Maggie, and Nathan followed

亨利突然跑了起来。科尔、玛吉和内森跟了上去。

旁白 neutral

" Hey, where are you going?" Nora appeared behind them

“嘿,你们要去哪里?”诺拉出现在他们身后。

旁白 neutral

" Nowhere," Nathan called." Go away."

“哪儿也不去,”内森喊道,“走开。”

旁白 neutral

Nora ignored her brother's orders and chased after them as Henry led the way to the basket-weaving booth

诺拉不理会哥哥的命令,追着他们,这时亨利正带着路往编篮子摊位去。

旁白 neutral

They arrived just in time to see someone scurrying out, holding a large shopping bag

他们刚好赶到,看见有人提着一个大购物袋,急匆匆地跑出来。

旁白 neutral

" Patrick!" Henry called." Stop!"

“帕特里克!”亨利喊道,“站住!”

旁白 neutral

Patrick scowled." What? I need to get back to the art show for the judging."

帕特里克皱起眉头,“怎么了?我得赶回艺术展参加评审。”

旁白 neutral

" You're too late," Maggie informed him

“你太迟了,”玛吉告诉他。

旁白 neutral

" The judges already looked at your painting. Why weren't you there?"

“评委们已经看过你的画了。你为什么不在那儿?”

旁白 neutral

She still looked confused. So did Cole and Nathan

她看起来还是一脸困惑。科尔和内森也是。

旁白 neutral

Nora wasn't paying attention to any of them

诺拉根本没注意他们任何人。

旁白 neutral

She was looking at some pretty baskets nearby

她正看着附近一些漂亮的篮子。

旁白 neutral

Henry stared at the shopping bag." We heard you made a basket," he said

亨利盯着购物袋。“我们听说你编了个篮子。”他说。

旁白 neutral

" It must be really large if you need that huge bag to carry it."

“如果需要用那么大的袋子来装,那篮子一定非常大。”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah, so what?" Patrick glared at Henry

“是啊,那又怎样?”帕特里克瞪着亨利。

旁白 neutral

Henry smiled." Can we see it?"

亨利笑了。“我们能看看吗?”

旁白 neutral

Just then Hannah appeared." His basket isn't large," she said

就在这时,汉娜出现了。“他的篮子不大。”她说。

旁白 neutral

" He made a little round basket, just like everyone else."

“他编了个小小的圆篮子,跟其他人一样。”

旁白 neutral

" What are you doing here?" Maggie asked her

“你在这儿干什么?”麦琪问她。

旁白 neutral

" I saw you guys run off." Hannah shrugged

“我看到你们跑开了。”汉娜耸了耸肩。

旁白 neutral

" I was curious, so I followed you. What's going on?"

“我很好奇,所以跟了过来。发生什么事了?”

旁白 neutral

" If Patrick made a small basket, why'd you put it in such a big bag?" Henry asked Hannah

“如果帕特里克做的是个小篮子,你为什么把它放进这么大一个袋子里?”亨利问汉娜。

旁白 neutral

" That's Patrick's bag," Hannah said

“那是帕特里克的袋子。”汉娜说。

旁白 neutral

" He told me he'd put his basket in there. He said it had extra canvases in it."

“他告诉我他会把篮子放进去。他说里面有备用的画布。”

旁白 neutral

" If that's true, maybe you should show us," Henry told Patrick

“如果是真的,也许你该给我们看看。”亨利对帕特里克说。

旁白 neutral

Patrick looked stubborn." Why should I?

帕特里克一脸固执。“我凭什么要给你们看?

旁白 neutral

It's none of your business what I have in my bag."

我袋子里有什么不关你们的事。”

旁白 neutral

Maggie stepped forward." You'd better show us what's in your bag!

麦琪走上前。“你最好给我们看看你袋子里有什么!

旁白 neutral

And if there's a painting of a cat in there, you're going to be in big trouble!"

要是里面有幅画猫的画,你麻烦就大了!”

旁白 neutral

Nora rushed over." A painting of a cat?" she cried

诺拉冲了过来。“一幅猫的画?”她叫道。

旁白 neutral

" No! That's mine!" She grabbed the shopping bag out of Patrick's hand

“不!那是我的!”她从帕特里克手里抢过购物袋。

旁白 neutral

" Hey!" Patrick cried

“嘿!”帕特里克喊道。

旁白 neutral

But Nora was already dumping out the contents

但诺拉已经把袋子里的东西都倒出来了。

旁白 neutral

A tiny basket tumbled onto the ground — followed by Nathan's painting!

一个小篮子滚到地上——紧接着是内森的画!

旁白 neutral

" Aha!" Cole cried." But wait. I thought Patrick had an alibi."

“啊哈!”科尔喊道。“等等,我以为帕特里克有不在场证明。”

旁白 neutral

" Me too," said Henry

“我也是,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" Then I realized something: Hannah told us that Patrick was in her booth

“后来我意识到了一件事:汉娜告诉我们帕特里克在她摊位,

旁白 neutral

But she didn't say exactly when he was there

但她没有说他具体什么时候在那里。

旁白 neutral

And I remembered he had a big bag, but probably made a tiny basket."

我还记得他有个大袋子,却可能只编了个小篮子。”

旁白 neutral

He shrugged." Besides, Patrick was the one with the best motive all along."

他耸了耸肩。“而且,帕特里克从一开始就是动机最强的人。”

旁白 neutral

Patrick's eyes looked watery." I'm sorry, Nathan," he blurted out

帕特里克眼里闪着泪光。“对不起,内森,”他脱口而出。

旁白 neutral

" I really wanted my painting to be in the museum

“我真的很想让我的画能进博物馆。”

旁白 neutral

When Owen told us how much the judges liked yours, I panicked."

“当欧文告诉我们评委有多喜欢你的画时,我慌了。”

旁白 neutral

Patrick's parents were standing nearby." Patrick!" his mother cried

帕特里克的父母就站在旁边。“帕特里克!”他妈妈喊道。

旁白 neutral

" I cannot believe what I am hearing!"

“我真不敢相信我听到的话!”

旁白 neutral

Patrick slunk over to his parents

帕特里克灰溜溜地走到父母跟前。

旁白 neutral

While they scolded him harshly, Cole grabbed the painting

在他们严厉训斥他时,科尔拿起了那幅画。

旁白 neutral

" We need to get this back before it's too late!"

“我们得在太迟之前把它送回去!”

旁白 neutral

But when the kids arrived back at the art show, the judges were finished

但当孩子们赶回艺术展时,评委们已经完成评选了。

旁白 neutral

" Wait!" Maggie cried." We have one more painting."

“等等!”麦琪喊道,“我们还有一幅画。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm sorry, young lady," the art teacher said

“抱歉,小姑娘,”美术老师说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm afraid it's too late. We've already chosen the winners."

“恐怕太晚了,我们已经选好获奖者了。”

旁白 neutral

" But it's not Nathan's fault his painting wasn't here!" Cole protested

“但画没送到并不是内森的错!”科尔抗议道。

旁白 neutral

The curator shook her head." I'm sorry. We can't — "

馆长摇了摇头。“很遗憾。我们不能——”

旁白 neutral

Suddenly Daniella stepped out of the crowd." Perhaps I can change your minds?"

突然,丹妮拉从人群中走出来。“也许我能让你们改变主意?”

旁白 neutral

She whipped off her red wig, revealing dark hair beneath

她猛地扯下红色假发,露出下面的深色头发。

旁白 neutral

The judges all gasped

评委们全都倒吸了一口凉气。

旁白 neutral

" Can it be?" the art teacher exclaimed

“这怎么可能?”美术老师惊呼道。

旁白 neutral

" It's Daniella Diaz!" the local painter cried

“是丹妮拉·迪亚兹!”那位本地画家喊道。

旁白 neutral

The curator looked awed." I'd recognize her anywhere."

馆长一脸敬畏。“我在哪儿都能认出她来。”

旁白 neutral

Henry glanced at his friends. They looked surprised

亨利瞥了一眼朋友们。他们看上去很惊讶。

旁白 neutral

" I guess she really is world famous," Cole whispered

“看来她真的是世界闻名。”科尔小声说。

旁白 neutral

" Please, dear art lovers."

“拜托了,亲爱的艺术爱好者们。”

旁白 neutral

Daniella took Nathan's painting out of Cole's hands

丹妮拉从科尔手中接过内森的画作。

旁白 neutral

" Could you include my young friend's painting in your little contest?

“你们能把这位年轻朋友的画也纳入你们的小比赛吗?

旁白 neutral

I'd consider it a personal favor."

就当是帮我个人一个忙。”

旁白 neutral

" Of course!" the local painter exclaimed." We'll take a look right now."

“当然可以!”那位本地画家大声说,“我们现在就看。”

旁白 neutral

The curator peered at the painting

馆长仔细端详着那幅画。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, I remember this one," she said." It was one of my favorites."

“哦,我记得这幅画,”她说,“它是我最喜欢的作品之一。”

旁白 neutral

Henry stepped over to Daniella." Thanks for helping my friend," he told her

亨利走到丹妮拉身边。“谢谢你帮了我朋友。”他对她说。

旁白 neutral

" Even though you didn't want to be recognized."

“尽管你并不想被认出来。”

旁白 neutral

Daniella winked." Anything for art, my boy."

丹妮拉眨了眨眼。“为了艺术,什么都行,我的孩子。”

旁白 neutral

" Wow," Henry said later as the curator hung up Nathan's painting

“哇,”稍后当馆长挂起内森的画时,亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" It looks great!"

“看起来太棒了!”

旁白 neutral

Nathan looked stunned." I can't believe my painting is in the museum!"

内森目瞪口呆。“真不敢相信我的画进了博物馆!”

旁白 neutral

Nora stared up at the painting." Hi, Patches," she said sadly

诺拉抬头凝视着那幅画。“嗨,斑斑,”她难过地说。

旁白 neutral

" Don't worry." Nathan put an arm around her

“别担心。”内森搂住她。

旁白 neutral

" The painting is yours, just like I promised

“这幅画是你的,就像我保证过的那样。

旁白 neutral

The museum is just borrowing it for a year, okay?"

博物馆只是借用一年,好吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Mine! Hooray!" Nora cheered

“我的了!好耶!”诺拉欢呼起来。

旁白 neutral

Nathan laughed." And hooray for The Lemonade Detectives!" he added

内森笑了。“也为柠檬水侦探们欢呼!”他补充道。

旁白 neutral

" They always solve the case — eventually!"

“他们总能破案——虽然有时会晚一点!”