E02 · Episodes
002 钱去哪了
钱去哪了
Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 2 — 钱去哪了.
83 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" Who stole my money?" Maggie yelled loudly
“谁偷了我的钱?”麦琪大声喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Maggie," Henry warned," you have to have proof before you start accusing people of stealing."
“麦琪,”亨利警告说,“在你开始指责别人偷东西之前,你得有证据。”
旁白 neutral
He looked into the cashbox that Maggie was holding
他朝麦琪手里拿着的钱箱里看去。
旁白 neutral
It was completely empty
里面空无一物。
旁白 neutral
" Are you sure you didn't take the money out and put it in your pocket or something?" he asked her
“你确定你没把钱拿出来放进自己口袋之类的地方吗?”他问她。
旁白 neutral
" Yeah," Cole said." You probably put the money somewhere."
“是啊,”科尔说,“你大概把钱放哪儿了。”
旁白 neutral
" No way!" Maggie looked really upset now
“绝不可能!”麦琪看起来真的很沮丧。
旁白 neutral
" There was a lot of cash in here five minutes ago when Mrs. Martin paid for little Marty's lemonade."
“五分钟前马丁太太给小马蒂付柠檬汁钱的时候,这里面还有很多现金呢。”
旁白 neutral
She pointed to the woman standing nearby, who was still talking on her cell phone
她指了指站在附近的那位女士,她还在用手机打电话。
旁白 neutral
The little boy, Marty Martin, had dropped his mother's hand
那个小男孩,马蒂·马丁,松开了妈妈的手。
旁白 neutral
He was staring at Maggie and banging a toy suitcase against his knees
他盯着麦琪,把玩具手提箱一下下敲在自己膝盖上。
旁白 neutral
" Okay," Henry said
“好吧,”亨利说。
旁白 neutral
" Then maybe the money blew away when you opened the box."
“那可能是你打开箱子的时候,钱被风吹走了。”
旁白 neutral
" It's not even windy today," Maggie said. She shook her head
“今天根本就没风,”麦琪摇着头说。
旁白 neutral
" I think someone stole my horseback-riding money
“我想是有人偷了我的骑马钱。”
旁白 neutral
And I want to know who it was!"
我要知道是谁干的!”
旁白 neutral
By now everyone except Mrs. Martin was staring at her
这时,除了马丁太太,所有人都盯着她。
旁白 neutral
The two teenage girls giggled and whispered to each other
那两个十几岁的女孩咯咯笑着,低声耳语。
旁白 neutral
Maggie looked at them
麦琪看着她们。
旁白 neutral
" Was it you two?" she asked." Did you take my money?"
“是你们俩吗?”她问,“你们拿了我的钱吗?”
旁白 neutral
" No," one of the girls said." We're not crooks
“不,”其中一个女孩说,“我们不是贼。”
旁白 neutral
Come on, Jill, let's get out of here."
走吧,吉尔,我们离开这儿。”
旁白 neutral
" Yeah." Her friend giggled." Before she accuses us of something else!"
“没错。”她的朋友咯咯笑道,“免得她又指责我们别的什么!”
旁白 neutral
The two of them laughed and walked off
她俩笑着走开了。
旁白 neutral
Maggie glared at them, and then looked around again
麦琪怒视着她们,然后又四处张望。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe it was Ryan!" she said. Ryan had finished chugging his lemonade
“也许是瑞安干的!”她说。瑞安刚刚喝光了他的柠檬汁。
旁白 neutral
Now he was jumping his skateboard on and off the curb
现在他正踩着滑板在路缘石上跳上跳下。
旁白 neutral
" Did you steal my money when I wasn't looking?" Maggie asked
“你是不是趁我没注意的时候偷了我的钱?”麦琪问道。
旁白 neutral
He stopped and stared at Maggie." Dude, I didn't take your money
他停下来瞪着麦琪。“老兄,我没拿你的钱。”
旁白 neutral
Maybe you should have watched it better," he said
也许你该自己看紧点儿,”他说。
旁白 neutral
Then he skated off down the street
说完他就踩着滑板沿着街溜走了。
旁白 neutral
" Hey! Get back here!" Maggie yelled
“嘿!你回来!”麦琪大喊道。
旁白 neutral
But Ryan ignored her, skidding around the corner
但瑞安没理她,一拐弯就消失在街角。
旁白 neutral
Nathan and his little sister Nora were listening to everything
内森和他妹妹诺拉一直在旁边听着。
旁白 neutral
" It wasn't me," Nathan said before Maggie could say anything to him." I promise."
“不是我,”没等麦琪开口,内森就先说道,“我保证。”
旁白 neutral
" Are you sure?" Maggie said." It had to be someone!"
“你确定?”麦琪说,“肯定是有人拿的!”
旁白 neutral
Nora poked her brother." I think I hear Mommy calling us," she said
诺拉捅了捅哥哥。“我好像听到妈妈在叫我们。”她说。
旁白 neutral
" I didn't hear anything," Henry said
“我没听到什么声音啊。”亨利说。
旁白 neutral
" Me neither. But I'd better go check," Nathan said
“我也没听到。不过我还是过去看看好。”内森说。
旁白 neutral
" Come on, Nora, let's go home."
“走吧,诺拉,我们回家。”
旁白 neutral
" No!" Nora said. She loved to argue." I don't want to!"
“不要!”诺拉说。她就是爱抬杠。“我不要!”
旁白 neutral
Nathan was used to her, so he just ignored her
内森对这副样子习以为常,索性没理她。
旁白 neutral
But when he rushed off toward their house, she hurried after him
可他一溜烟朝家跑去,她又急忙追了上去。
旁白 neutral
Maggie was looking around for more possible thieves
麦琪还在四下张望,寻找别的可疑小偷。
旁白 neutral
" Where did Mrs. Martin and Marty go?" she asked
“马丁太太和马蒂去哪儿了?”她问。
旁白 neutral
" They left." Cole pointed down the block
“他们走了。”科尔朝街那头指了指。
旁白 neutral
Henry looked and saw Mrs. Martin wandering away
亨利望过去,看见马丁太太正慢慢走远。
旁白 neutral
Her cell phone was still pressed to her ear
手机还紧紧贴在耳边。
旁白 neutral
Little Marty was skipping along after her
小马蒂蹦蹦跳跳地跟在她身后。
旁白 neutral
" I don't think you need to accuse Mrs. Martin of being the thief," Henry said
“我觉得没必要去指认马丁太太是小偷。”亨利说。
旁白 neutral
" She's a police detective, remember?"
“她是个警探,记得吗?”
旁白 neutral
Cole nodded." She catches thieves — she's not one herself," he said
科尔点点头。“她是抓贼的——她自己又不是贼。”他说。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe you're right." Maggie frowned
“也许你是对的。”麦琪皱起眉头。
旁白 neutral
" But someone stole my money, and I want to know who it was."
“但是有人偷了我的钱,我想知道是谁干的。”
旁白 neutral
" Calm down," Henry told his cousin
“冷静点。”亨利对他表妹说。
旁白 neutral
" You're not going to figure it out by yelling at everyone."
“你对每个人大喊大叫是查不出真相的。”
旁白 neutral
" How else am I going to get an answer?" Maggie asked
“那我还能怎么找到答案呢?”麦琪问。
旁白 neutral
" Think about it logically," Henry said
“要按逻辑来思考。”亨利说。
旁白 neutral
" Whoever took that money is a thief, which means he or she is probably a liar too."
“偷那笔钱的人是个贼,这意味着他或她很可能也在撒谎。”
旁白 neutral
" Good point," Cole said with a nod
“说得对。”科尔点头说。
旁白 neutral
" Guess you'd better say good-bye to that money, Maggie."
“看来你最好跟那笔钱说再见了,麦琪。”
旁白 neutral
Maggie scowled at him." Be quiet, Cole!"
麦琪对他皱起眉头。“安静点,科尔!”
旁白 neutral
" She doesn't need to give up," Henry told his friend
“她不需要放弃,”亨利对他的朋友说。
旁白 neutral
" We just need to think like detectives
“我们只需要像侦探一样思考。
旁白 neutral
I bet if the three of us work together, we can figure out who took the money."
我敢说如果我们三个合作,就能找出谁拿了钱。”
旁白 neutral
" We're just kids," Maggie said
“我们只是孩子,”麦琪说。
旁白 neutral
" How are we supposed to think like detectives?"
“我们怎么能像侦探一样思考呢?”
旁白 neutral
" I know!" Cole said." I watched a mystery movie on TV last week
“我知道!”科尔说。“我上周在电视上看了一部侦探片。
旁白 neutral
The detective started by figuring out who the suspects were."
侦探一开始是找出嫌疑人是谁。”
旁白 neutral
" We already know that," Maggie interrupted
“这个我们已经知道了,”麦琪打断道。
旁白 neutral
" It had to be someone who was nearby when the money disappeared."
“肯定是钱不见时在附近的人。”
旁白 neutral
Henry smiled." See? We're already thinking like detectives," he said
亨利笑了。“看吧?我们已经像侦探一样思考了,”他说。
旁白 neutral
" Okay, so we know approximately when the money disappeared
“好,那我们大概知道钱是什么时候不见的。
旁白 neutral
Who was nearby during that time?"
那段时间谁在附近?”
旁白 neutral
" You just saw them," Maggie said
“你们刚才都看到了,”麦琪说。
旁白 neutral
" Nathan and Nora, Mrs. Martin and Marty, Ryan, and those two teenage girls
“内森和诺拉,马丁太太和马蒂,瑞安,还有那两个少女。
旁白 neutral
Oh, and you two of course."
哦,当然还有你们俩。”
旁白 neutral
" Nobody else stopped by before Henry and I got here?" Cole asked
“在亨利和我到这里之前,没有别人来过吗?”科尔问。
旁白 neutral
" Like a stranger or a suspicious-looking deliveryman?"
“比如陌生人或者可疑的送货员?”
旁白 neutral
Maggie shook her head." Nope. Just the people you saw."
麦琪摇摇头。“没有。就只有你们看到的那些人。”
旁白 neutral
Cole bit his lip." That means the thief had to be someone we know."
科尔咬着嘴唇。“那就意味着小偷一定是我们认识的人。”
旁白 neutral
They all looked at each other
他们互相看着对方。
旁白 neutral
" It's someone from our very own neighborhood!" said Henry
“就是我们自己邻里的人!”亨利说。