E10 · Episodes
010 反对格列佛的阴谋
反对格列佛的阴谋
Little Fox Level 5 · Gulliver's Travels · Episode 10 — 反对格列佛的阴谋.
57 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Several of the king's officials did not like me
有几个国王的大臣不喜欢我。
旁白 neutral
One, whose name was Flimnap, hated me for some reason
其中有一个叫弗林纳普的,不知为什么特别恨我。
旁白 neutral
Flimnap and his supporters had convinced the king that I was dangerous
弗林纳普和他的支持者说服了国王,说我很危险。
旁白 neutral
They thought I was a threat to him and their country
他们认为我对国王和国家都构成了威胁。
旁白 neutral
Luckily, I had a friend who was a lord in the court of the king
幸运的是,我有一位朋友,是宫廷里的一位大人。
旁白 neutral
Late one night, my friend visited me secretly
一天深夜,我的朋友秘密来拜访我。
旁白 neutral
" Enormous One," he said," you know that you have enemies in Lilliput
“巨人,”他说,“你知道你在利立浦特树敌不少。
旁白 neutral
Many of them are jealous of you
他们很多人嫉妒你。
旁白 neutral
Flimnap tells lies about you
弗林纳普编造关于你的谎言。
旁白 neutral
He says that you have done very bad things that are against the law
他说你做了非常坏的事,触犯了法律。
旁白 neutral
The punishment for these bad things is death!"
对这些坏事的惩罚是死刑!”
旁白 neutral
" I have always tried to help the king," I said
“我一直尽力帮助国王,”我说。
旁白 neutral
I felt upset and began to shout
我感到难过,开始大喊起来。
旁白 neutral
" I took the Blefuscans' ships for him!
“我为他夺走了不来夫斯古人的船!
旁白 neutral
I saved the palace!
我救了皇宫!
旁白 neutral
I helped end the war!"
我帮忙结束了战争!”
旁白 neutral
" Talk quietly — Flimnap's spies may be listening,"
“小声说话——弗林纳普的密探可能在偷听。”
旁白 neutral
said the lord, with fear in his voice
那位大臣声音里带着恐惧说道。
旁白 neutral
" Flimnap will kill me if he finds out I've told you this."
“如果弗林纳普发现我告诉了你这些,他会杀了我的。”
旁白 neutral
" What are my enemies saying about me?" I asked nervously
“我的敌人都在怎么说我?”我紧张地问。
旁白 neutral
" They keep telling the king that you are against him," replied my friend
“他们一直对国王说,你反对他,”我的朋友回答道。
旁白 neutral
" You did not return to Blefuscu and steal the rest of the ships
你没有返回布莱福斯库去偷剩下的船只。
旁白 neutral
You did not help destroy all the Big-Endians
你没有帮忙消灭所有的大端派。
旁白 neutral
Your enemies here say that you are an enemy of Lilliput."
你这里的敌人说,你是利立浦特的敌人。”
旁白 neutral
" They are twisting the truth," I said
“他们在歪曲事实,”我说。
旁白 neutral
" My actions were good."
“我的行为是出于好意。”
旁白 neutral
" The king of Lilliput reminded the bad officials that you had helped him," the lord went on
“利立浦特国王提醒了那些坏官员,说你曾帮助过他,”那位大臣接着说。
旁白 neutral
" But your enemies are very powerful
“但是你的敌人非常有权势。
旁白 neutral
They suggested setting your house on fire while you are asleep in it
他们建议趁你在屋里熟睡时放火烧房子。
旁白 neutral
Then you would die in the fire."
这样你就会死在火里。”
旁白 neutral
" What!" I exclaimed. I was very angry
“什么!”我惊叫道。我十分愤怒。
旁白 neutral
" Flimnap and the others are evil men."
“弗林纳普和其他人都是恶人。”
旁白 neutral
" But the king decided that you will not be killed," said my friend
“但是国王已决定不处死你,”我的朋友说。
旁白 neutral
" Reldresal helped make things better for you."
“瑞尔德里沙帮你改善了处境。”
旁白 neutral
" Reldresal! What did he do?"
“瑞尔德里沙!他做了什么?”
旁白 neutral
" He said you had made mistakes, but you had been a big help sometimes
“他说你犯过错误,但有时也帮了很大的忙。
旁白 neutral
He asked the king to be generous
他请求国王宽大处理。
旁白 neutral
He said that instead of being killed you should lose your sight."
他说与其处死你,不如让你失去视力。”
旁白 neutral
" But that's horrible!" I was shocked
“但那太可怕了!”我震惊极了。
旁白 neutral
" Then you would still be strong enough to work for the king," explained the lord
“那样你仍然足够强壮,能为国王效力,”那位大人解释道。
旁白 neutral
" But you would not be a threat to him or to Lilliput."
“但你对他或对利立浦特就不再是威胁了。”
旁白 neutral
" I thought Reldresal was a friend."
“我原以为瑞尔德里沙是朋友。”
旁白 neutral
I put my hands over my eyes
我用手捂住双眼。
旁白 neutral
" Reldresal will visit you in a few days to tell you about this
“瑞尔德里沙过几天会来拜访你,把这件事告诉你。
旁白 neutral
Then the king will order his men to shoot arrows into your eyes
然后国王会命令手下向你的眼睛射箭。
旁白 neutral
You will be blind."
你就会失明。”
旁白 neutral
" I can't believe anyone would do such a terrible thing!" I exclaimed
“我无法相信竟有人会做出这么可怕的事!”我大声说道。
旁白 neutral
" But thank you for warning me about this awful plan."
“但是谢谢你提醒我这个恶毒的计划。”
旁白 neutral
" Think about what to do," said my friend," and make a decision soon."
“想想该怎么做,”我的朋友说,“尽快做出决定。”
旁白 neutral
The lord left and went back to the palace
那位大人离开了,返回了王宫。
旁白 neutral
I stayed up all night and thought about what to do
我彻夜未眠,思考该何去何从。
旁白 neutral
I could kill the king and all the bad men
我可以杀掉国王和所有坏人。
旁白 neutral
I did not like that idea
我不喜欢这个念头。
旁白 neutral
The king had been kind to me in the past
国王过去对我一直不错。
旁白 neutral
But because he was weak, he listened to Flimnap and the other bad men
但由于他懦弱,他听信了弗林纳普和其他坏人的话。
旁白 neutral
It did not take me very long to decide that I must escape from Lilliput
我很快就决定,我必须逃离利立浦特。
旁白 neutral
" This is a very good time," I said to myself," to go to Blefuscu!"
“现在正是去不来夫斯库的大好时机!”我自言自语道。