Level 5 · 格列佛游记
🎬

E07 · Episodes

007 拯救小人国

拯救小人国

Little Fox Level 5 · Gulliver's Travels · Episode 7 — 拯救小人国.

63 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Two days later, everything I needed for my plan was ready

两天后,我计划所需的一切都准备好了。

旁白 neutral

" This morning I will go to Blefuscu," I told the king

“今天早上我会去不来夫斯库。”我告诉国王。

旁白 neutral

" I hope your plan works," he replied

“我希望你的计划能成功。”他答道。

旁白 neutral

" Lilliput's fate depends on you!"

“利力浦特的命运就靠你了!”

旁白 neutral

" I'll be back soon," I said

“我很快就回来。”我说。

旁白 neutral

I went down to the shore, carrying the fifty hooks

我带着五十个钩子来到岸边。

旁白 neutral

Each had a rope tied to it

每个钩子上都系着一根绳子。

旁白 neutral

I took off my shoes and socks, waded into the sea, and headed for Blefuscu

我脱掉鞋袜,涉水走进海里,朝着不来夫斯库出发。

旁白 neutral

The water between the two islands was shallow, so I could walk most of the way

两个岛之间的水很浅,所以我大部分路程都能走着过去。

旁白 neutral

Soon I reached the harbor of Blefuscu

很快我就抵达了不来夫斯库的港口。

旁白 neutral

When the Blefuscans saw me, they were very frightened

当不来夫斯古人看到我时,他们非常害怕。

旁白 neutral

I heard someone shout," A giant! Run for your lives."

我听到有人大喊:“巨人!快逃命啊。”

旁白 neutral

Another man screamed," That monster will kill us all!"

另一个人尖叫道:“那个怪物会把我们都杀了!”

旁白 neutral

The Blefuscans jumped out of their ships and swam to shore

不来夫斯古人纷纷跳下船,向岸边游去。

旁白 neutral

Many of the people shot arrows at me

许多人朝我射箭。

旁白 neutral

To each ship I attached a hook and rope

我在每艘船上都系上了钩子和绳子。

旁白 neutral

Then I gathered all the ropes and began to pull them

然后我把所有绳子收拢,开始拉。

旁白 neutral

None of the ships moved

船一艘也没动。

旁白 neutral

" What's the problem?"

“怎么回事?”

旁白 neutral

I wondered. Then I understood

我纳闷着,接着我明白了。

旁白 neutral

" It's the anchors!"

“是船锚!”

旁白 neutral

Each ship had a heavy anchor that kept it in place

每艘船都靠一个沉重的锚固定在原地。

旁白 neutral

I went from ship to ship and cut all the anchor ropes with my knife

我从一艘船走到另一艘船,用刀割断了所有的锚索。

旁白 neutral

Then I pulled on the ropes I had tied to the ships

然后我拉起了我系在船上的绳索。

旁白 neutral

Slowly, they started to move

慢慢地,它们开始移动了。

旁白 neutral

I walked through the waves, pulling the ships behind me

我踏着海浪前行,把船拖在身后。

旁白 neutral

On the shore, the Blefuscans shouted and screamed as I towed their ships away

岸上的不来夫斯库人见我拖走他们的船,大喊大叫起来。

旁白 neutral

They could do nothing to prevent me

他们无法阻止我。

旁白 neutral

Luckily, the tide was out and the water was becoming shallower

幸运的是,潮水退去,水变得越来越浅。

旁白 neutral

I did not have to swim and pull the ships at the same time

我不必一边游泳一边拖船了。

旁白 neutral

I could wade all the way back to Lilliput

我可以一路涉水回到利力浦特。

旁白 neutral

The king of Lilliput and many other people were watching from the shore of that island

利力浦特的国王和许多其他人正在那个岛的海岸上观看。

旁白 neutral

They could see the ships coming

他们能看到船队过来了。

旁白 neutral

They could not see me because only my head was above water

他们看不到我,因为只有我的头在水面上。

旁白 neutral

They were in despair

他们绝望了。

旁白 neutral

They thought that the Blefuscans were attacking Lilliput and that I must have drowned

他们以为不来夫斯库人在攻打利力浦特,我一定是淹死了。

旁白 neutral

As I neared the shore, I called out

当我靠近海岸时,我喊道,

旁白 neutral

" Long live the king of Lilliput!"

“利力浦特国王万岁!”

旁白 neutral

When the king and his people finally saw me, they shouted," Hooray! Welcome back!"

当国王和他的人民终于看到我时,他们喊道:“太好了!欢迎回来!”

旁白 neutral

They were very happy to see me

他们见到我非常高兴。

旁白 neutral

The king even came to meet me at the edge of the water

国王甚至来到水边迎接我。

旁白 neutral

" My people and I are very grateful to you, Enormous One," he said

他说:“我的人民和我都非常感激你,巨人。”

旁白 neutral

" You have saved Lilliput. Thank you."

“你拯救了利力浦特。谢谢你。”

旁白 neutral

" I am happy that I could help you," I replied

我回答:“我很高兴能帮上忙。”

旁白 neutral

" You are very brave," the king continued

国王接着说:“你非常勇敢。”

旁白 neutral

" From now on, you will be one of my chief advisers."

“从现在起,你将是我的首席顾问之一。”

旁白 neutral

" That is a great honor," I said to the king

我对国王说:“这是个莫大的荣誉。”

旁白 neutral

" Now I would like to ask another favor," he said

他说:“现在,我想请你再帮个忙。”

旁白 neutral

" Go back and steal the rest of the Blefuscans' ships

“回去把不来夫斯库人剩下的船都偷过来。”

旁白 neutral

Then they will never be able to attack us again

这样他们就再也无法攻击我们了。

旁白 neutral

I will have power over them forever

我将永远掌控他们。

旁白 neutral

I will destroy all the Big-Endians

我将消灭所有的大端派。

旁白 neutral

I will be king of everywhere."

我将成为天下之王。”

旁白 neutral

" I am sorry, Your Majesty," I replied

我回答:“对不起,陛下。”

旁白 neutral

" I cannot agree to do that."

“我不能同意这样做。”

旁白 neutral

" Why not?" he demanded

“为什么不行?”他质问道。

旁白 neutral

" Blefuscu is a good country like Lilliput," I said," and should be free like Lilliput

我说:“不来夫斯库和利力浦特一样,是个好国家,也应该和利力浦特一样自由。”

旁白 neutral

I think the two countries should live in peace from now on."

我认为这两个国家从今以后应该和平共处。”

旁白 neutral

" I want the rest of the Blefuscan ships," the king insisted

“我要的是不来夫斯库剩下的船,”国王坚持道。

旁白 neutral

" You must obey my order."

“你必须服从我的命令。”

旁白 neutral

" I cannot help you, Your Majesty," I told him again

我再次告诉他:“我帮不了您,陛下。”

旁白 neutral

I tried to make him understand my point of view, but I failed

我试图让他理解我的观点,但我失败了。

旁白 neutral

The king was very angry because I refused to do as he asked

因为我拒绝照他说的做,国王非常愤怒。