看图学英语 English Through Pictures 第一册
🎬

E70 · Episodes

交叉手指的错觉

交叉手指的错觉

English Through Pictures 1 · English Through Pictures Book 1 · Episode 70 — 交叉手指的错觉.

32 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Put your fingers across one another like this

把你的手指像这样交叉起来。

旁白 neutral

I have my first and second fingers across one another

我的食指和中指交叉在一起。

旁白 neutral

Across?

交叉?

旁白 neutral

These two lines go across one another

这两条线彼此交叉。

旁白 neutral

My second finger is over and across my first finger

我的中指压在食指上,与它交叉。

旁白 neutral

These are finger nails

这些是指甲。

旁白 neutral

Did you put your fingers across one another?

你把手指交叉起来了吗?

旁白 neutral

That is right

对了。

旁白 neutral

You have your fingers across one another

你的手指交叉在一起了。

旁白 neutral

Now take a pencil and give a touch to one finger

现在拿一支铅笔,碰一下一根手指,

旁白 neutral

and then a touch to the other

再碰一下另一根手指,

旁白 neutral

and then put the pencil between them

然后把铅笔放在两根手指之间。

旁白 neutral

Do this with your eyes shut

闭着眼睛做这件事。

旁白 neutral

You will have a strange feeling

你会有一种奇怪的感觉。

旁白 neutral

Are two pencils touching your fingers, or is only one pencil touching them?

是两支铅笔在碰你的手指,还是只有一支铅笔在碰它们?

旁白 neutral

Do you have the strange feeling that two pencils are there?

你是否有一种奇怪的感觉,好像有两支铅笔在那儿?

旁白 neutral

When you are touching one finger only, you seem to be touching the other

当你只碰一根手指时,你却好像在碰另一根。

旁白 neutral

Why is that?

这是为什么呢?

旁白 neutral

Here is the answer

答案在这里。

旁白 neutral

When the fingers are like this, they do their work together

当手指像这样并拢时,它们一起工作。

旁白 neutral

But when they are across one another, they do not do their work together

但当它们彼此交叉时,就不再一起工作了。

旁白 neutral

Then a touch to one sometimes seems to be a touch to the other

于是碰一根有时会感觉像是碰了另一根。

旁白 neutral

What is their work?

它们的工作是什么?

旁白 neutral

What do the ends of our fingers do?

我们的手指末端做什么?

旁白 neutral

Their chief work is touching

它们的主要工作是触摸。

旁白 neutral

Those fingers are touching the cover of a book

那些手指正摸着一本书的封面。

旁白 neutral

Touching gives us knowledge

触摸给我们知识。

旁白 neutral

When our eyes are shut

当我们的眼睛闭着时,

旁白 neutral

or when we are looking in another direction

或者当我们看向别的方向时,

旁白 neutral

she is touching the book

(她正摸着那本书,)

旁白 neutral

or when we are not able to see

或者当我们看不见时,

旁白 neutral

we get knowledge through touching and feeling with our fingers

我们靠手指去触摸和感觉来获得知识。