【DK】基础3000词(配套短语版本)
🧩

C007 · Uint 07:信息分享 (Sharin(1 课)

Unit 07:信息分享

Course 007

50 句 · 父母与孩子分角色配音

万字诀 neutral

Please enter your first name as it appears on your passport.

请按护照上显示的名字填写名字。

万字诀 neutral

Some people include their middle name on official forms.

有些人会在正式表格中填写中间名。

万字诀 neutral

Your last name must match exactly with your ID document.

您的姓氏必须与身份证件完全一致。

万字诀 neutral

The article’s title clearly reflects its main argument.

这篇文章的标题准确体现了其核心论点。

万字诀 neutral

The delivery driver couldn’t find the correct house number.

送货司机找不到正确的门牌号。

万字诀 neutral

Please provide your full street address.

请提供您的完整街道地址。

万字诀 neutral

What city are you currently based in?

您目前所在的城市是哪里?

万字诀 neutral

She works for a tech company in the state of California.

她在加利福尼亚州的一家科技公司工作。

万字诀 neutral

Double-check that your zip code is entered correctly.

请仔细核对您输入的邮政编码是否正确。

万字诀 neutral

The UK postcode must include both letters and numbers.

英国邮政编码必须同时包含字母和数字。

万字诀 neutral

He holds dual citizenship from two different countries.

他拥有两个不同国家的双重国籍。

万字诀 neutral

cell phone number

手机号码

万字诀 neutral

Could you confirm your mobile number for verification?

您能确认一下用于验证的手机号码吗?

万字诀 neutral

Make sure your email address is spelled accurately.

请确保您的电子邮件地址拼写准确无误。

万字诀 neutral

Please print your full name clearly on the form.

请在表格上清晰地打印您的全名。

万字诀 neutral

Her job title is Senior Data Analyst.

她的职位名称是高级数据分析师。

万字诀 neutral

The invoice must display the official company name.

发票上必须显示公司的正式名称。

万字诀 neutral

She handed me her business card after the presentation.

她在演讲结束后递给我她的名片。

万字诀 neutral

Our updated website went live last Monday.

我们更新后的网站已于上周一上线。

万字诀 neutral

to introduce yourself

自我介绍

万字诀 neutral

We’ll take time to exchange contact information.

我们将留出时间交换联系方式。

万字诀 neutral

They exchanged business cards at the networking event.

他们在社交活动上交换了名片。

万字诀 neutral

to exchange business cards

交换名片

万字诀 neutral

He received a formal letter of acceptance yesterday.

他昨天收到了一封正式的录取通知书。

万字诀 neutral

All official communications will be sent via email.

所有正式沟通均将通过电子邮件发送。

万字诀 neutral

I missed your phone call this morning—can I call you back?

我今早错过了您的电话——我可以给您回过去吗?

万字诀 neutral

Please leave a clear message with your name and number on voicemail.

请在语音信箱中留下您的姓名和电话号码,并确保语音清晰。

万字诀 neutral

She confirmed the appointment by text message.

她通过短信确认了预约。

万字诀 neutral

Many professionals use social networking to build industry connections.

许多专业人士利用社交网络建立行业人脉。

万字诀 neutral

The manager sent a memo outlining the new policy.

经理发送了一份备忘录,概述了新政策。

万字诀 neutral

I had an online chat with my tutor yesterday.

我昨天和我的导师进行了在线聊天。

万字诀 neutral

Please check your email for the meeting invitation.

请查收你的邮件,查看会议邀请。

万字诀 neutral

She made a thoughtful post about climate change on LinkedIn.

她在领英上发布了一条关于气候变化的深思熟虑的帖子。

万字诀 neutral

Add a note to remind yourself of the deadline.

添加一条备注,提醒自己截止日期。

万字诀 neutral

My inbox is flooded with unread messages after the conference.

会议结束后,我的收件箱里塞满了未读消息。

万字诀 neutral

The email is still sitting in my outbox—looks like it failed to send.

这封邮件仍停留在我的发件箱里——似乎发送失败了。

万字诀 neutral

I saved the proposal as a draft before reviewing the figures.

我在核对数据前将提案保存为草稿。

万字诀 neutral

Never click links in junk mail—it’s a common phishing tactic.

切勿点击垃圾邮件中的链接——这是一种常见的网络钓鱼手段。

万字诀 neutral

Our filter blocks over 95% of spam before it reaches your inbox.

我们的过滤器在垃圾邮件到达你的收件箱前就拦截了其中95%以上。

万字诀 neutral

Accidentally, I moved the important file to the Trash and emptied it.

我不小心把重要文件移入了垃圾箱并清空了它。

万字诀 neutral

Don't forget to include the signed contract as an attachment.

发送邮件前别忘了附上已签署的合同。

万字诀 neutral

The subject line should clearly state the purpose of the email.

邮件主题应清晰说明邮件目的。

万字诀 neutral

You can contact the support team via live chat or email.

你可以通过在线聊天或邮件联系支持团队。

万字诀 neutral

Her professional email signature includes her title and phone number.

她专业的电子邮件签名包含她的职务和电话号码。

万字诀 neutral

I will send you the revised report by 5 p.m. today.

我将在今天下午5点前把修订后的报告发送给你。

万字诀 neutral

Please reply to this message within two business days.

请在两个工作日内回复此消息。

万字诀 neutral

to reply all

回复所有人

万字诀 neutral

He forwarded the customer's inquiry to the tech team for urgent handling.

他将客户的咨询转发给了技术团队紧急处理。

万字诀 neutral

Select the old emails and press Delete to permanently remove them.

选中旧邮件并按删除键将其永久移除。

万字诀 neutral

Click ‘File’ → ‘Print’ to print a hard copy of the document.

点击‘文件’→‘打印’以打印该文档的纸质版。