Level 7 · 安妮
🎬

E02 · Episodes

002 带“E”的安妮

带“E”的安妮

Little Fox Level 7 · Anne · Episode 2 — 带“E”的安妮.

76 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Marilla opened the door. She saw the odd girl in the ugly dress, with long red braids and big eyes

马瑞拉打开门,看到了那个穿着难看裙子、梳着两条红色长辫子、大眼睛的古怪女孩。

旁白 neutral

" Matthew Cuthbert, who's that?" she said." Where's the boy?"

“马修·卡斯伯特,那是谁?”她说,“男孩在哪儿?”

旁白 neutral

" There wasn't any boy," said Matthew slowly." There was only her."

“没有男孩,”马修慢慢地说,“只有她。”

旁白 neutral

He nodded at the child. He realized he didn't even know her name

他朝那孩子点了点头,这才意识到自己连她的名字都不知道。

旁白 neutral

" No boy? But there must be a boy!" insisted Marilla." We asked Mrs. Spencer for a boy."

“没有男孩?但肯定得有个男孩啊!”马瑞拉坚持道,“我们是请斯宾塞太太找个男孩的。”

旁白 neutral

" Well, I asked the stationmaster, and Mrs. Spencer didn't bring a boy," said Matthew." I had to bring the girl home."

“嗯,我问了站长,斯宾塞太太没带男孩来,”马修说,“我只好把这女孩带回家了。”

旁白 neutral

" Well, what do we do now?" asked Marilla

“那我们现在怎么办?”马瑞拉问。

旁白 neutral

During this conversation the child was silent

在这段对话中,那孩子一直默不作声。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly she understood what was happening

突然,她明白了正在发生的事情。

旁白 neutral

" You don't want me!" she cried." You don't want me because I'm not a boy!

“你们不想要我!”她喊道,“你们不想要我,就因为我不是男孩!”

旁白 neutral

I should have known. Nobody ever did want me!" She burst into tears

我早该知道的。从来就没人想要我!”她放声大哭起来。

旁白 neutral

Neither Marilla nor Matthew knew what to do

马瑞拉和马修都不知道该怎么办。

旁白 neutral

Finally Marilla said," Well, well, there's no need to cry

最后马瑞拉说道:“好了,好了,没必要哭。

旁白 neutral

You can stay here until we find out what happened. What's your name?"

在我们搞清楚是怎么回事之前,你可以待在这儿。你叫什么名字?”

旁白 neutral

The child stopped crying and asked eagerly," Will you please call me Cordelia?"

那孩子停止了哭泣,热切地问道:“能请您叫我科迪莉亚吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Call you Cordelia? Is that your name?" asked Marilla

“叫你科迪莉亚?这是你的名字吗?”马瑞拉问。

旁白 neutral

" No, it's not exactly my name, but I would love to be called Cordelia. It's a beautiful name."

“不,这不完全是我的名字,但我很希望能被称为科迪莉亚。那是个很美的名字。”

旁白 neutral

" I don't know what you mean. If Cordelia isn't your name, what is?" Marilla asked

“我不明白你的意思。如果科迪莉亚不是你的名字,那是什么?”马瑞拉问道。

旁白 neutral

" Anne Shirley," the girl answered." But Anne is such an unromantic name."

“安妮·雪莉,”女孩回答。“可是安妮这名字太不浪漫了。”

旁白 neutral

" Anne is a good, plain, sensible name," said Marilla

“安妮是个好名字,朴素、实在。”马瑞拉说。

旁白 neutral

" It's all right, but I like Cordelia better

"还行吧,不过我更喜欢科迪莉亚。

旁白 neutral

If you must call me Anne, please call me Anne spelled with an ' e'," Anne said

如果你一定要叫我安妮,请叫我带'e'的安妮。"安妮说。

旁白 neutral

" What does it matter how it's spelled?" asked Marilla, trying to stop a smile

"拼写有什么关系?"马瑞拉问道,努力忍住笑。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, it looks so much nicer. A-n-n looks horrible, but A-n-n-e looks more distinguished."

"哦,那样好看多了。A-n-n看起来很糟,但A-n-n-e看起来更出众。"

旁白 neutral

" Did Mrs. Spencer bring any other orphans besides you?" Marilla inquired

"斯宾塞太太除了你,还带了别的孤儿吗?"马瑞拉问道。

旁白 neutral

" She brought Lily Jones for herself," Anne answered

"她为自己带了莉莉·琼斯来。"安妮回答。

旁白 neutral

" Lily is only five years old, and she is very beautiful

"莉莉只有五岁,她很漂亮。

旁白 neutral

She has nut-brown hair. If I were very beautiful and had nut-brown hair, would you keep me?"

她有一头栗色的头发。如果我非常漂亮,也有一头栗色的头发,你们会留下我吗?"

旁白 neutral

" No. We want a boy to help Matthew on the farm

"不会。我们想要个男孩帮马修干农活。

旁白 neutral

A girl is no use. Now take off your hat, and let's eat dinner."

女孩没用。现在摘下帽子,我们吃晚饭吧。"

旁白 neutral

Anne took off her hat, and they sat down to eat. But Anne could not eat

安妮摘下帽子,他们坐下来吃饭。但安妮吃不下。

旁白 neutral

She nibbled at the bread and butter, and nibbled at the apple pie

她一点一点地啃着黄油面包,又一点一点地啃着苹果派。

旁白 neutral

When dinner was finished, Marilla showed Anne to a spare bedroom

晚饭结束后,马瑞拉带安妮到一间空余的卧室。

旁白 neutral

Anne got into bed and put her head right under the covers

安妮上了床,把头直接埋进被子里。

旁白 neutral

" Good night," Marilla said a little awkwardly but kindly

“晚安,”马瑞拉有些笨拙但亲切地说。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly Anne's head reappeared." How can you say it's a good night when you know it's the worst night I've ever had?" she cried

突然,安妮的头又冒了出来。“你们明知道这是我度过的最糟糕的一夜,怎么还能道晚安呢?”她喊道。

旁白 neutral

She disappeared under the covers again

她又埋进了被子里。

旁白 neutral

Marilla went into the kitchen and started to wash the dishes

马瑞拉走进厨房,开始洗盘子。

旁白 neutral

Matthew sat on a chair, saying nothing

马修坐在椅子上,一言不发。

旁白 neutral

" One of us will have to take the girl back tomorrow," said Marilla

“明天我们得有一个人把这女孩送回去,”马瑞拉说。

旁白 neutral

" I suppose so," said Matthew reluctantly

“我想是吧,”马修不情愿地说。

旁白 neutral

" You suppose so!" Marilla echoed." Don't you know so?"

“你想是吧!”马瑞拉重复道。“你难道不知道吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Well now, she's a real nice little thing, Marilla

“听我说,她真的是个很好的小姑娘,马瑞拉。

旁白 neutral

It's a pity to send her back. She likes it so much here," said Matthew

把她送回去太可惜了。她那么喜欢这里,”马修说。

旁白 neutral

" Matthew Cuthbert! Do you really think we should keep her?" said Marilla, astonished

“马修·卡斯伯特!你难道真觉得我们该留下她?”马瑞拉惊讶地说。

旁白 neutral

" Well, no... not exactly," stammered Matthew

“呃,不……也不完全是,”马修结结巴巴地说。

旁白 neutral

" Of course we cannot keep her," said Marilla

“我们当然不能留下她,”马瑞拉说。

旁白 neutral

" What good would she be to us?"

“她对咱们有什么用呢?”

旁白 neutral

" We might be some good to her," said Matthew unexpectedly

“咱们或许能对她有些用处,”马修出人意料地说。

旁白 neutral

" Matthew Cuthbert, I can see that you want to keep her. That girl has bewitched you!"

“马修·卡斯伯特,我看得出来你想留下她。那女孩把你迷住了!”

旁白 neutral

" Well now, she's a real interesting little thing," said Matthew

“嗯,她可真是个有趣的小家伙。”马修说。

旁白 neutral

" You should have heard her talk, coming from the station."

“你真该听听她从车站来的一路上是怎么说话的。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, she can talk all right. I don't like children that talk so much

“哦,她确实能说。可我不喜欢话这么多的孩子。

旁白 neutral

I don't want an orphan girl, and if I did, it wouldn't be her."

我不想要孤儿女孩,就算要,也不会是她。”

旁白 neutral

The next morning Anne awoke and sat up in bed

第二天早上,安妮醒来,从床上坐了起来。

旁白 neutral

For a moment she couldn't remember where she was

有那么一会儿,她想不起来自己身在何处。

旁白 neutral

First she had a delightful thrill, and then a horrible memory

起初她一阵欣喜,紧接着却涌上一段可怕的回忆。

旁白 neutral

This was Green Gables, and they didn't want her because she wasn't a boy!

这里是绿山墙,而他们不想要她,因为她不是男孩!

旁白 neutral

She got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast

她穿好衣服,下楼去吃早饭。

旁白 neutral

" I'm pretty hungry this morning," she announced

“今天早上我饿得很。”她宣布道。

旁白 neutral

" I'm glad it's such a sunny morning. But I like rainy mornings as well

“真高兴今天早上阳光灿烂。不过,我也喜欢下雨的早晨。

旁白 neutral

All sorts of mornings are interesting, don't you think?

各种各样的早晨都很有趣,你说是不是?

旁白 neutral

You don't know what's going to happen throughout the day. Anything could happen!"

你不知道这一天会发生什么。什么事都有可能发生!”

旁白 neutral

" For goodness sake, be quiet!" said Marilla

“看在老天的份上,安静点!”马瑞拉说。

旁白 neutral

Anne obeyed and was so silent that it made Marilla nervous

安妮听话照做,安静得让马瑞拉心里发慌。

旁白 neutral

Matthew was also quiet, but this was natural, so the meal was a very silent one

马修也很安静,不过这很平常,所以这顿饭吃得特别沉默。

旁白 neutral

After breakfast Anne washed the dishes, and then Marilla told her to go and play outside

早饭后,安妮洗了碗,然后马瑞拉让她到外面去玩。

旁白 neutral

Anne ran to the door, excited. Then she stopped suddenly, came back, and sat at the table

安妮兴奋地跑到门口。然后她突然停住,走了回来,在桌边坐下。

旁白 neutral

" What's the matter now?" said Marilla

“又怎么了?”马瑞拉说。

旁白 neutral

" I can't go out," said Anne." It's no use loving Green Gables

“我不能出去,”安妮说,“爱上绿山墙也没用。

旁白 neutral

If I go out and meet all those trees and flowers, it'll just be harder to leave."

要是我出去认识了那些树和花,离开的时候只会更难过。”

旁白 neutral

Marilla thought," In all my life, I never saw or heard anything like it!

马瑞拉心想,“我这辈子,从没见过也没听过这样的事!

旁白 neutral

She is kind of interesting, as Matthew says

就像马修说的,她还真有点意思。

旁白 neutral

I am already wondering what she'll say next."

我已经在琢磨她接下来会说什么了。”

旁白 neutral

But when evening came, Marilla and Anne got in the buggy and left Green Gables

可是到了傍晚,马瑞拉和安妮坐上马车,离开了绿山墙。

旁白 neutral

They were on their way to Mrs. Spencer's house

她们踏上了去斯宾塞太太家的路。